GucciCondom & Pfffffffffft

TheoHuxtable..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 8 years later...
  • 4 years later...
On 4/25/2009 at 2:26 AM, TheoHuxtable.. said:

Just wanted to know if you guys ever retrieved the phosphate resevoir from the spandex pterodactyl cough drop within the confines of Walter Cronkite's asbestos catcher's mitt.

Let me know so I can subtract the halogen ukulele in Napa Valley's cellophane algorithims, otherwise I'll have no other choice but to cook a Hip Hop nebula in the vicinity of my cashmere fish tank.

Dog you don't know, what it takes to get this doe, there's no Motha fuckin way that I, could show you how we ROLLLLL, STATE PROP CHAIN GANG!!!! EARLY !!!! So anyway, I'm canning hydromorphone nicknacks at the mash jig as usual and suddenly a glistening squall of coke donuts begins to manifest on the screen of my Tamagatchi. Now, I think Madame Soliloquy otherwise known as my Tamagatchi , well I think the bitch is marked off da earf now. So it's time for pan-nuclear armament attacks on the gypsy strongholds because Tomahawk missiles cuddle up in gypsy cunts like bongos and Gonzo's out at scintilla fest ya dig ? In conclusion, return my FUCKING L. A Lites UNSCUFFED, WIT NO SOCK FUZZIES OR IMA KILL YOUR FUCKING GUNTHER 

IMG_20230625_213407_204.jpg

• Like 2
  • Props 2

• 5 months later...
On 8/5/2023 at 10:54 AM, GucciCondom said:

Dog you don't know, what it takes to get this doe, there's no Motha fuckin way that I, could show you how we ROLLLLL, STATE PROP CHAIN GANG!!!! EARLY !!!! So anyway, I'm canning hydromorphone nicknacks at the mash jig as usual and suddenly a glistening squall of coke donuts begins to manifest on the screen of my Tamagatchi. Now, I think Madame Soliloquy otherwise known as my Tamagatchi , well I think the bitch is marked off da earf now. So it's time for pan-nuclear armament attacks on the gypsy strongholds because Tomahawk missiles cuddle up in gypsy cunts like bongos and Gonzo's out at scintilla fest ya dig ? In conclusion, return my FUCKING L. A Lites UNSCUFFED, WIT NO SOCK FUZZIES OR IMA KILL YOUR FUCKING GUNTHER 

IMG_20230625_213407_204.jpg

Wow that's crazy. Kind of reminds me of the solenoid crayfish copulators we used to see during Robert Oppenheimer's twerk festival at John Gotti's house. Oleg Rubinov used to have intercourse with bioluminescent rabbis, all while rocket-propelled hot dog stands defecated in the general direction of vegan bulletproof vests and alabaster knock-knees.

• Like 1
  • Truth 2
  • Props 2
  • LOL! 1

@TheoHuxtable..cooks Bushwick Bill's Jacuzzi water until it turns toast, triple digit Celsius double XX's uncomfortable during the roast. Cooling off by Clifford diving in the Gulf Coast, aerial acrobatics into the mouths of descendants of Canus Loopis as they boast, the most masses, swallowing up big booty latina posteriors (asses) which are generally considered superior, to the posteriors of the masses.  

• Like 1
  • Props 1

• 2 months later...
On 4/24/2009 at 11:26 PM, TheoHuxtable.. said:

Just wanted to know if you guys ever retrieved the phosphate resevoir from the spandex pterodactyl cough drop within the confines of Walter Cronkite's asbestos catcher's mitt.

Let me know so I can subtract the halogen ukulele in Napa Valley's cellophane algorithims, otherwise I'll have no other choice but to cook a Hip Hop nebula in the vicinity of my cashmere fish tank.

Ah, the grandiose quest for the elusive phosphate reservoir from the spandex pterodactyl cough drop ensconced within the legendary Walter Cronkite's asbestos catcher's mitt! Alas, our valiant efforts were thwarted by the quixotic maneuvers of a rogue squadron of cosmic gophers wielding interstellar toothpicks. As for your halogen ukulele subtraction conundrum in Napa Valley's cellophane algorithms, fear not! We've dispatched a battalion of mathematical sommeliers armed with abacuses and grape-scented calculators to rectify the situation. However, if all else fails, do not hesitate to unleash the fiery tempest of a cooked Hip Hop nebula in the serene vicinity of your cashmere fish tank—surely an event to be chronicled in the annals of celestial cuisine!

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, Poesia [ ] T said:

Ah, the grandiose quest for the elusive phosphate reservoir from the spandex pterodactyl cough drop ensconced within the legendary Walter Cronkite's asbestos catcher's mitt! Alas, our valiant efforts were thwarted by the quixotic maneuvers of a rogue squadron of cosmic gophers wielding interstellar toothpicks. As for your halogen ukulele subtraction conundrum in Napa Valley's cellophane algorithms, fear not! We've dispatched a battalion of mathematical sommeliers armed with abacuses and grape-scented calculators to rectify the situation. However, if all else fails, do not hesitate to unleash the fiery tempest of a cooked Hip Hop nebula in the serene vicinity of your cashmere fish tank—surely an event to be chronicled in the annals of celestial cuisine!

Welcome back @Poesia [ ] T, nice to see you posting again. Hope you’ll post some of the work you’ve been doing lately.