Los CIK's

RED EYE BANDIT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok cens.....here is ur clarification either Ur keyboard Is fuked up or u need a new one because all that mumbling with no purpose retarded u got something to say then say it.......as far as the people u mentioned in Ur pm ....Im SO happy Ur cool with them....as far as I'm concerned I will pull a skirt up real quick.....so keep that whispering to urself........sincerely urs truly eldigetone........u don't see us on ur thread mumbling.......do u......

I was crystal clear in my PM...

And I still don't kno what you are talking about mumbling.. jus trying to drop in and show some love

..and I was trying to figure out what your deal is on the cool by trying to talk in private....

But if you wana post it out here

And magically make something outa nothing.. that's your purogitive..

But its all good.. ill stop dropin in..

Props to terms gotem loser and the other heads in cool with..

Peace

you should know by now..... I love magic.....Hahahaha....all u have to do Is look at ur comments Its simple...If u still cant figure it out then maybe u should get of the computer for a day or so......showing love Is great but keep the undertones to urself or be ready to explain urself....or be subjected to inquiries.......don't make It more complicated.....and yea I dont need ur pms to answer questions what we do Is no secret.......