Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RED EYE BANDIT

Los CIK's

Cities Illest Toys.

Norad Paiting Recyled Deso outlines from 5 years ago. same one cast had to paint cuz his toy ass cant rock anything half way decent... smh you kids are pathetic

and who the fuck are you?

you take enough time to build up a new screen name, and ur prolly one of those bitches that walks by when i check you in the street.....

you think any of us give two shits, if you like our shit?

SMD.

Cities Illest Toys.

Norad Paiting Recyled Deso outlines from 5 years ago. same one cast had to paint cuz his toy ass cant rock anything half way decent... smh you kids are pathetic

State a name if your gonna come run your mouth. And squiggly outlines are soo original? Shits just a quick font don't go thinking people are on some new shit with drippy/Halloween letters...

^Nigga how the fuck every time I see your name it says banned, and then I see you posting again after that and it still says banned?

LMAO!

^Nigga how the fuck every time I see your name it says banned, and then I see you posting again after that and it still says banned?

LMAO!

Bahahahaha. I have no idea. I don't even know why it says banned.

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now