Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RED EYE BANDIT

Los CIK's

keep posting toy ass shit in here norad, makes it easier for me to cap that garbage. missed you by ten minuets the other day... you have a target on your back for life.. see you soon buddy

Wow you actually took the time to come comment in my crews thread. Pretty pathetic.. I've left your shit alone I guess that was a mistake..

First off woe u are garbage why do ur wanna come on hear and put urself on blast ...YOU SUCK always have ur style changes when ur homeboys does I'll burn anything you ever done ...o yea what happend last time to run into us didn't go so well huh??? ... Plus from what I hear NORAD handled ur ass .... Anyway keep talking shit U just got ALL ur crews walls ragged so I'm sure they be crying to you about that soon ..... So from your hero DIGETMOTHERFUKINONE......please stop fronting like ur something your not..... Get off our dicks and the dope and the Internet .....and take care of ur shit.....I will see you soon too.....Ur crew wouldnt even battle little splek.....

Call CAST.. You got his number fagget!!

Yea. All paint shit aside be a man hit me up bitch i remember you coked out confessing your love for me two nights prior to the events ...i remembering puttin yer broke as s up when you movedout here im the reason yer here...callme be a man... i will have fun fuckin ya up. Even yer crew knows your lying decitful, "yo nigga ill suck yer dick for some coke ways"....anytime putp 39

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now