Fast Food Appreciation Thread.................................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait, ou didnt know about steak and shake? I thought they were nationwide, like Mcdonalds famous

Never heard of em

I don't really eat fast food anymore, just cuz I got bored with it. If I moved to Cali or down south I'd hafta start up again, cuz you muthafuckas got all kinds of exotic fast food places. I've had Hardee's, White Castle, Checker's, and Sonic all while on out of state trips and loved em all

Idk if u call pizza shop food fast food.. I tihnk it is

But i got a chicken parmashawn(how u spell it?) sandwhich without the sauce

shit was fuckin HUGE.. like 6 pieces of big juicy chicken brest cutlets(in half the sandwich)

with mozzarella cheeze dippin it in some italian dressing sauce..

5guys_xszn.jpg

got one of these about a mile away, stop by every few weeks. they give you enough fries to feed a small nation

hardees.jpg

every time i travel down south /nh

chickfila6.jpg

another fine contribution from the south

_wsb_575x271_Cane$27sBetterBatterphoto3.jpg

gotta watch how often i eat at a fast food joint... i'd rather give up deep fried food than booze.

krystal.bmp

This place is a mess. I only ate here once, the one in Savannah... how come we were the only ones there but could only find one table since all the others had trash on them? Why the fuck was the fat black chick that worked there walking all slow to deliver our food? How come all the workers looked like they had low morale? Why is the hamburger meat grey, and why does it have holes in them? Why are the "hamburger buns" really just dinner rolls?

You were on point with your awards. Carl's Jr. has the best burgers, knew that since Middle School... Burger King began having the best fries around '97 when they changed how they make their fries (I heard they use some kind of batter). Still, Mickey D's is still right there with them. And Jack N The Box definitely has the best shakes. For a while other fast food places didn't use real ice cream in their shakes. Now they do, but they still aren't as good as Jack. And agreed that In N Out fries suck. I like the fact they're freshly cut and healthier though. Also animal style fries are good.