2009 NFL Draft thread ......................................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm a Dolphins fan...

Pat White is going to be fucking awesome in the wildcat

I live in West Virginia and watched him for four years. Anyone who doesn't think that he can change a game with his speed and accuracy throwing the ball has either never seen him play, or they just don't know shit about football.

If Ronnie Brown can make plays throwing the ball out of the wildcat, can you imagine what's gonna happen when you split Chad Pennington out wide, line White up under center, put Ronnie Brown in the backfield, with Ricky Williams as an H-Back or in the slot? Who do you gaurd in that situation? I fucking hate Tedd Ginn Jr., and think he was a waste of a draft pick, but you can't deny that he has the speed to stretch the field.

Needless to say, I'm fucking excited...

I'm a Dolphins fan...

Pat White is going to be fucking awesome in the wildcat

I live in West Virginia and watched him for four years. Anyone who doesn't think that he can change a game with his speed and accuracy throwing the ball has either never seen him play, or they just don't know shit about football.

If Ronnie Brown can make plays throwing the ball out of the wildcat, can you imagine what's gonna happen when you split Chad Pennington out wide, line White up under center, put Ronnie Brown in the backfield, with Ricky Williams as an H-Back or in the slot? Who do you gaurd in that situation? I fucking hate Tedd Ginn Jr., and think he was a waste of a draft pick, but you can't deny that he has the speed to stretch the field.

Needless to say, I'm fucking excited...

i think pat white is gonna have the best nfl career from all the quarterbacks in this draft class

Actually after doing some reading and looking at highlights Raiders might have gotten some solid picks, they could have traded down for some more picks and gotten bey later but thats the only gripe.

Bey came from a pro style offense, he is faster taller and stronger than both other recievers that came from a spread offense that doesnt tranfer to the pros well.

Darrius Heyward-Bey WR Maryland 2008 Junior Season Highlights

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcNrtpxS4pU

And everyone gave us shit for this pick but after watching this film this kid is nast hits like oldschool Jack Tatum or Ronnie Lott. Mike Mitchell highlights

• 3 weeks later...