Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Poesia [ ] T

2009 NFL Draft thread ......................................

So who you hoping your teams takes in the first round or who you think is going where?

michael-crabtree.jpg

crabtree4.jpg

raiderslogo.gif

This is Who im hoping for

What was Al thinking

aldavis.jpg

And who the hell did we pick anyone know this kid

PicImg_Maryland_Terrapins_v_5698.jpg

damn when you think things cant get worse

facepalm.jpg

all i know is that he as fast, but has trouble catching the ball.

but how do you pass up Crabtree when your going for a WR? HUGE FAIL!

Worse that that they went across the bay to the team i hate more than any other team in the NFL. The niners, i hope he is a bust cause thats the only way i can put up with these niners fans the next couple of years.

yeeeeee

niners baby!!!

im pleased with the draft so far...

i just hope mark sanchez blows in the NFL.

Fuck sanchez.

I'm a Dolphins fan...

Pat White is going to be fucking awesome in the wildcat

I live in West Virginia and watched him for four years. Anyone who doesn't think that he can change a game with his speed and accuracy throwing the ball has either never seen him play, or they just don't know shit about football.

If Ronnie Brown can make plays throwing the ball out of the wildcat, can you imagine what's gonna happen when you split Chad Pennington out wide, line White up under center, put Ronnie Brown in the backfield, with Ricky Williams as an H-Back or in the slot? Who do you gaurd in that situation? I fucking hate Tedd Ginn Jr., and think he was a waste of a draft pick, but you can't deny that he has the speed to stretch the field.

Needless to say, I'm fucking excited...

I'm a Dolphins fan...

Pat White is going to be fucking awesome in the wildcat

I live in West Virginia and watched him for four years. Anyone who doesn't think that he can change a game with his speed and accuracy throwing the ball has either never seen him play, or they just don't know shit about football.

If Ronnie Brown can make plays throwing the ball out of the wildcat, can you imagine what's gonna happen when you split Chad Pennington out wide, line White up under center, put Ronnie Brown in the backfield, with Ricky Williams as an H-Back or in the slot? Who do you gaurd in that situation? I fucking hate Tedd Ginn Jr., and think he was a waste of a draft pick, but you can't deny that he has the speed to stretch the field.

Needless to say, I'm fucking excited...

i think pat white is gonna have the best nfl career from all the quarterbacks in this draft class

who the fuck is ron english anyways???

while at work my buddy texted me saying the chargers traded some picks for boldin

that motherfucker.....never gonna trust him again

haha Umad?

And we gonna take it to you and the AFC west this year. Garcia is a tough backup and will win us some games if JRuss gets hurt or ends up choking. Do or die for him this year.

doggg you know garicia is gonna be starting......yer boy russel aint gonna make it in the nfl

atleast we can agree the chiefs are idiots.

2iggky8.jpg

seattle came UP on this draft so far. the two guys we really wanted, plus a guaranteed top ten pick next year (cuz denver is gonna be weak)

holla

Actually after doing some reading and looking at highlights Raiders might have gotten some solid picks, they could have traded down for some more picks and gotten bey later but thats the only gripe.

Bey came from a pro style offense, he is faster taller and stronger than both other recievers that came from a spread offense that doesnt tranfer to the pros well.

Darrius Heyward-Bey WR Maryland 2008 Junior Season Highlights

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcNrtpxS4pU

And everyone gave us shit for this pick but after watching this film this kid is nast hits like oldschool Jack Tatum or Ronnie Lott. Mike Mitchell highlights

i think the steelergot some great players, really addressed some needs, and i am pumped they scooped a.q. shipley in the 7th rd

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this