A Torrent Thread, Fuck Yeah!

absolute.despair

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Download uTorrent from : http://www.utorrent.com

Install it.

Go to a torrent site (Best probably being Demonoid, I can PM you an invite if you want, it's down for maintenance atm tho), The Pirate Bay has lots but it open to anyone so can have shit files of fakes/viruses etc..

Torrent search sites will usually bring up what you want too. http://btjunkie.org/

loads of sites about, best being invite only, but the public ones are decent enough.

Search for what you want on the sites, e.g Terminator 2, you'll see the results. Download the 'torrent' file from the page, open it in utorrent.. and it'll download in there.

Only things to take note of are SEEDERS & LEECHERS. Normally in numbers on the results page for each torrent, green for seeds, red for leechers.

Seeders : People with the full file, distributing it.

Leecher : People getting the file.

No seeders.. you won't get the full file. The more seeders, the faster you download. More leechers than seeders.. might be a bit slow.

Have a little fuck round with it and you'll figure it out soon enough.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

i found cs5 once before downloaded it along with some virtual drive thing that came in the file. i followed the directions and i guess i messed one little thing up when i had to change the file location or something. i just gave up and deleted it now i cant find another torrent with serial number. i was really only going to use it to stitch photos. can anyone recommend a good auto pano program torrent?

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...