A Torrent Thread, Fuck Yeah!

absolute.despair

• 4 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lately ive been letting my computer download albums and movies between the hours of 12am and 12pm because thats when my downloads are free and dont use up the monthly allowance.

if anyone can recommend good movies (graffiti or otherwise) i'll be greatful.

so far i have;

Dirty Handz 3

Infamy

Inside Outside

War 1 & 3

Scandinavia (<- GOOOOOD movie)

The Art of Story Telling

Bomb It

LA Streets

Die Slow vol. 2

Rash

nevermind, i got an account.

added a Staten Go Hard Volume 1 torrent

(raekwons mixtape, for those who dont know)

I made a thread called Staten Go Hard, about a week ago.

Theres a few Shallah Rae mixtapes in there.

Go check it.

And I love Demonoid, I just made my second account.

:cool:

THANKS.

I fixed that shit.

no worries man. heres that newish rae "blood on chefs apron" torrent as well

http://www.torrentreactor.net/torrents/3019916/DJ-Absolut-amp%3B-Raekwon-Blood-On-Chef%27s-Apron-2009-MIXFIEND

and I swear i just posted this, forum must have ate the post..link to demonoid page with loads of the reggae greensleeves samplers. Always found them hard to find on other torrent sites.

http://www.demonoid.com/files/?category=0&subcategory=All&quality=All&seeded=0&external=2&query=greensleeves&uid=0&sort=

i gotta be honest as much as i want to hear a leak ive been trying to steer clear till the real thing drops

figure ive waited long enough i can wait a bit longer. Not saying its easy though :)

someone was on here the other day sayin they had the leak, but i forget who

last week I got a what.cd invite and now understand how that site can be difficult keeping your ratio in good standing. Anybody figure any good ways to keep it up? homo.. oops, I mean n/h

i recently got on there. it does seem like a real bitch to keep a good ratio. what i've found to work (and coincidentally is all ive used it for) is download the latest phish show torrent (either the V0 MP3 or the FLAC) right after it's put up on there. people go nuts for them. it'll boost your ratio nicely over night, but not for too long, as people hop right onto the next show torrent as soon as it's put up. repeat process, repeat process. if you don't like phish, then i don't have any other advise. they do seem to be beyond strict with their rules. demonoid is much easier as far as the ratio thing is concerned, but what definitely has better music.

if anyone has any other good advise on how to keep a decent ratio on what.cd, do tell. i'm all ears, er eyes.

It was me, I found an Only built for cuban linx in a graffiti forums VIP section before the crash.

Not going to say which graffiti site but It's the best one hands down and the VIP is well worth trying out.

I'll try to make a torrent but I've never done it, teaser JPG:

image.jpg

Let me try to make a torrent now.

So I have a question, is there a good program for assigning track #'s and album/artist data to albums or folders with MP3's?

I have a ton of albums I ripped myself in the 90's with nothing more than the title of the song as the mp3's file name and the name of the album as the folders name.

Any suggestions would be appreciated, most of the shit I want to use it on is rare shit you can't just download.

lately ive been letting my computer download albums and movies between the hours of 12am and 12pm because thats when my downloads are free and dont use up the monthly allowance.

if anyone can recommend good movies (graffiti or otherwise) i'll be greatful.

so far i have;

Dirty Handz 3

Infamy

Inside Outside

War 1 & 3

Scandinavia (<- GOOOOOD movie)

The Art of Story Telling

Bomb It

LA Streets

Die Slow vol. 2

Rash

can someone please provide a feel mode 2 torrent..

So I have a question, is there a good program for assigning track #'s and album/artist data to albums or folders with MP3's?

I have a ton of albums I ripped myself in the 90's with nothing more than the title of the song as the mp3's file name and the name of the album as the folders name.

Any suggestions would be appreciated, most of the shit I want to use it on is rare shit you can't just download.

I use Itunes to fill out any info on a song that is missing.

• 4 weeks later...