A Torrent Thread, Fuck Yeah!

absolute.despair

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that really a war 4 torrent? No ones seeding that shit. I would buy it, but, I've heard a lot of bad reviews about it.

The fact that that people aren't even seeding it says a lot about the quality or lack thereof.

I was going to DL it so I could seed it and burn copies for whoever wanted it, but then I realized that I'd essentially be promoting something I didn't support so I took the easy way out and did nothing.

The fact that that people aren't even seeding it says a lot about the quality or lack thereof.

I was going to DL it so I could seed it and burn copies for whoever wanted it, but then I realized that I'd essentially be promoting something I didn't support so I took the easy way out and did nothing.

I liked War 2 and War 3, but, something about this one was just off. I'm so fucking glad that I didn't waste any money on this one.

i really dont understand how to use that compression shit.

ok, you got the file downloaded?

and winrar downloaded and installed?

see the .rar or the .r01? right click on either and extract.

you can extract to that folder, any other, desktop, where ever.

now open the extracted movie, file, etc using your favorite player.

That war 4 torrent like a month ago on demonoid was put there by me..I got it from the pirate bay from the sf thread and the 1 seeder stopped seeding, when like 37 of us were at 98.7%..i pm'ed dude about it and he said something like "FUCK YOU, THAT WAS A FAKE, I PUT ALOT OF TIME AND MONEY INTO THIS MOVIE, SO FUCK YOU"..yeah, fuck those niggas

ok, you got the file downloaded?

and winrar downloaded and installed?

see the .rar or the .r01? right click on either and extract.

you can extract to that folder, any other, desktop, where ever.

now open the extracted movie, file, etc using your favorite player.

thank you for making me feel stupid.

props when i can.

That war 4 torrent like a month ago on demonoid was put there by me..I got it from the pirate bay from the sf thread and the 1 seeder stopped seeding, when like 37 of us were at 98.7%..i pm'ed dude about it and he said something like "FUCK YOU, THAT WAS A FAKE, I PUT ALOT OF TIME AND MONEY INTO THIS MOVIE, SO FUCK YOU"..yeah, fuck those niggas

ya i was one of them 37 also... a couple hours ago i found a new one on demonoid but it was like 1 seeder to 18 leechers so I figured it was bunk also, I left a comment about it being fake, we'll see.

what.cd is dope

but its soo fucking hard to get a good ratio on there with just waiting for people to download the shit you downloaded.

and its got everything ever so i cannot possibly get a good upload thing going....

i wish oink never shut down.