---------------- The =Mr. TOTEM= TATS Cru - 3A - TGE - 7th thread ----------- 09'-til.

=FANGS=

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: ---------------- The =Mr. TOTEM= TATS Cru - 3A - TGE - 7th thread ----------- 09'-til

Thanks!

yea folks probably wont believe me but yes that outline was freestyle, mainly because i didnt know how to paint it particularly and had to guess how it was going to look as i went.

Heres a new one.. but an old sketch of mine.

The Original Bboy..

4069476491_05463c06f6_o.jpg

and yes.. i break.

Re: ---------------- The =Mr. TOTEM= TATS Cru - 3A - TGE - 7th thread ----------- 09'-til

I lovehow this dude outdoes the "best" out, but he's still a cool ass dude wit no ego. thats whats up.

too many rockstars out there. Remember kiddies, youre never as cool as you think you are.

Thanks!

yea folks probably wont believe me but yes that outline was freestyle, mainly because i didnt know how to paint it particularly and had to guess how it was going to look as i went.

The Original Bboy..

and yes.. i break.

This makes me want to jus hang it up

the Abnizzle..

the one thing you can always count on is old abner having fat laces in his orthopedic shoes..

ahhahahaha thats funny sounds like the homie for sure lol

abner rockin it fresh too dnt sleep on the kid

Hey Kes!

the body parts one is gone already.. it lasted for.. MAYBE 3 weeks..

The wall we paint at is called the Temple.. we Bboy there, we paint there, we train combat arts there.

So we are constantly working on walls. It isnt about it riding to us its about creating high quality stuff.

or as best as we can..

and yea man, I like the stuff youve been doing also!.. but hell im slightly biased to sharp evil style.

shit ay.. alot of effort to be gone in 3 weeks, im not on ur level but i let my prodies ride longer(if they dont get capped or tagged on)..atleast till the cheap aussie paint fades..haha

aslong as u get ur flick, which is the main thing.. easy come, easy go for u i guess.

Thanks!

The Original Bboy..

and yes.. i break.

yeah its such an unbelievable piece because of that, it takes guts just to attempt that kind of rendering and realism. bboy piece is too fresh as well!

Even Though "Clash of the Titans" Didnt Go down~~ WHY Waznt TOTEM On the List???

I thought the same thing. Totem is on such an innovative level these days that he can't be denied. I've been a fan for a while, but this new stuff is just mind blowing. No disrespect to anyone on the Clash of the titans roster, but they would've had there hands full with ATL's finest.

• 2 weeks later...