NBA PLAYOFFS 2009

TheoHuxtable..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back to Boston tomorrow night. Hopefully the Celts will seal it up! It's been a great series so far, although if Garnett were playing I don't think it would have been down to wire almost every game.

The Bulls do play good basketball though.

what happend to all the flip flop ass niggas that were talking shit about the bulls & now you have a tight grip on our jock....

speak up now

Some people enjoy good basketball, I personally don't give a fuck who wins that series as long as I'm entertained...And this happens to be one of the most entertaining series I've seen in forever. I certainly wouldn't have a tight grip on the Bulls jock either, being that I've hated them ever since they beat my Blazers in the finals back in 92...

Beside that all I said was they were done, because I didn't think they had it in them to push it this far...As a matter of fact, right after I said they were done I followed it up with this post....You must've missed it.

I'd like to see Chicago win that series but I highly doubt they can pull it off, they been playing surprisingly well without Luol Deng though...Matter of fact the Bulls have enough young talent as it is, I don't think yall will be needing him for next year...How bout sending him to Portland in the off season, I'd appreciate that. :cool:

I changed my mind though, fuck the Bulls I hope the Celtics run those fuckers out the gym in game 7.

:lol:

what happend to all the flip flop ass niggas that were talking shit about the bulls & now you have a tight grip on our jock....

speak up now

first, what the fuck you talking about flip flops for, those shits are gay, 2nd im right here and will continue to talk shit.

i feel comfortable saying we lost that game cause of pierce being a walking vagina.i think it was the first or 2nd overtime with only a couple seconds left, and instead of taking it in for a layup or something, he tried to have a repeat of the other night and tried to take that fade away 2 point shot, that he kept missing. there was absolutely no need for him to foul out at the end of the game, he was taking horrible shots, and trying to be the glory boy once again. he needs to take off his pink dress and put his green jersey back on or go back to inglewood. the dude can be good at basketball, but last night i was wishing he would catch another stabbing at a boston bar.

if i was doc, i'd be kicking pierces ass everytime we crossed into a state all the way home.

davis made some shitty fouls/plays himself but atleast it looked like he was trying to make up for his mistakes. that picture of that shot rondo took that was blocked, it looked like he went to take a fake shot so he could pass to someone else so they could dunk/shoot/lay up whatever, and no one was there to catch on so he had to take it and by the time he let go of it that dude (rosa was it?) was all over him.

as for fouls, both teams are all over that shit, they hate each other right now. miller was swatting at people left and right and caught rondo pretty good in the eyes, but he didnt cry about it, he rubbed his eyes and got back in the game, how most people should.

you are not going to win in boston.

speak up now

This dude is funny.

The ONLY reason this is a series is because KG is out. KG playing this shit isn't even entertaining and we've already moved on.

Don't get gassed. Even if the Bulls happen to beat the Celtics, they ain't doing shit after that.

great game, i fucking hate pierce. dude needs to stop trying to be glory boy and actually focus on playing, we had that game in the bag, but they kept making stupid shots and fucking it up. garnett needs to get in the game.

i was fuckin screaming at the tv, i almost bottled myself like 4 times. i dont think i've ever been so stressed out ove3r a game than last night haha. that dude miller is a fag.

If P hit that free throw in Game 1 regulation, they would've moved on by now, but I can't hate on em

In retrospect, since they have no chance against Lebron, I'm glad this series is going 7, shit'illest

Garnett is obviously hurtin' & Powe is done for the year, so they're obv. not nearly as deep as last year

..Go Bruins

This dude is funny.

The ONLY reason this is a series is because KG is out. KG playing this shit isn't even entertaining and we've already moved on.

Don't get gassed. Even if the Bulls happen to beat the Celtics, they ain't doing shit after that.

YOU MAD?

KG AINT SHIT..I DONT GIVE A MOTHERFUCK IF THE CELTICS HAD 5 KG'S ON THE FLOOR AND 5 MORE ON THE BENCH.

THE BULLS ARE FUCKIN BETTER THAN THE CELTICS.

WERE DEEPER THAN PRETTY MUCH ANY TEAM IN THE NBA.

WE GOT 3 QUALITY GUARDS.

IN THE PLAYOFFS THE DEEPER TEAMS WIN. INJURIES HAPPEN ON EVERY TEAM.

IS IT THE BULLS FAULT KG AINT PLAYIN????

NO ITS NOT. SO EVERYBODY SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH THAT KG SHIT.

BOSTON NEEDS TO STEP THEIR ROSTER UP.

THAT SHIT IS NOT OUR PROBLEM.

LUOL DENG ISNT PLAYING..BUT DO YOU SEE US CRYING LIKE FAGGOTS?

OUR STARTING POINT GUARD MISSED 30 GAMES THIS SEASON..BUT OUR OTHER POINT GUARD STEPPED HIS FUCKIN GAME.

INJURIES ARE PART OF THE GAME, PUSSIES.

T MAC WENT OUT FOR THE SEASON..HIS TEAM IS IN THE SECOND ROUND.

WHY?

BECAUSE ITS THE FUCKIN NBA AND THERES 11 OTHER PEOPLE ON HIS TEAM.

IF ONE PLAYER CAN MAKE OR BREAK YOUR TEAM THEN YOUR TEAM ISNT THAT GOOD IN THE FIRST PLACE.

• Like 1