Please get help

Justin Sane

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Well I thought this was funny, but I guess some people dont have a sense of humor....

So Ill just go back to the Paper chase thread and brick slayers thread where I burn shit because Obvioulsy I cant keep up with you guys in the talk shit behind a computer screen thread.

Allhiphop Reports:

To accompany his new album Relapse, Eminem has created a unique viral website titled “Popsomp Hills,” a fictional rehabilitation clinic which makes patients worse after treatment.

At http://www.PopsompHills.com, visitors are greeted by a quote from Ralph Nader on addiction treatment and links to a consultation number and email address.

Once digging deeper, unsuspecting readers will quickly discover the site’s true intent.

The “Learn More” portion of the page leads to a Wikipedia link for Hell, and the “Terms and Conditions” portion bluntly lays clear their intentions.

“Thank you for caring. Unfortunately, it will never be enough to save you,” it ominously states. “We are not fair people. We make mistakes under the influence just like you did in order to get you here. Life is too short, party harder than ever. We can help. Pain is not only tolerated- in fact it's encouraged.”

The “Privacy Policy” continues the entertainment, and satirizes any idea of true privacy in today’s web-based society.

“Nothing is private in this world. Let's not kid each other here,” the clinic deadpans. “We don’t trust you. We don’t even trust ourselves. We tell our staff all of your secrets. All confidential information provided to us during the course of your treatment will ultimately be used against you.”

The website/program “founder” is Dr. Balzac, whose rehabilitation slogan is “humanity is not kind. Impassionate is new passion.”

The overall theme ties into Relapse’s recurrent pill addiction motif, as seen in Eminem’s recently released album cover art, and an official picture on http://www.eminem.com showing the Detroit emcee checking into Popsomp Hills.

Fans interested in reaching a “physician” for consultation can call 313-486-5975, or email info@PopsompHills.com.

wow, dude. even worse. you need to go back to paperchase and "burn" some more. f'real.

you probably get along well with those 14 year old faggots.

What are saying you want to battle...alright give me like 15 mins finish my food and ill have a Lord Casek sketch for you too jerk off too...

What are saying you want to battle...alright give me like 15 mins finish my food and ill have a Lord Casek sketch for you too jerk off too...

and i'll have a stinking pile of shit on some toilet paper. it'll be like seeing your family again.

you know, the family that abandoned you for being such a fayking tool.

(313) 486-5975trans.gif Type: Land Line

Provider: Level 3 Communications

Due to number portability, some numbers have been transferred to a new service provider.

Type: Land Line

Provider: Level 3 Communications

Registrant:

Interscope Records

New Media Department

2220 Colorado Avenue

Santa Monica, CA 90404

US

THIS THREAD IS BASED ON SOME SPAMMY MCSPAMMERSON.

SOMEONE NEGAPROP THE SHIT OUT OF THIS DOUCHE.

Email: domains@mail2fans.com

trying to see if tre edits all posts....

Casek, I got some info on this fool plus the registrar's name/address/phone # of some toy-ass site he claims to rep. I'm sending you the details right now.

Crackteeth, I'm going to send you the info too since he's from MA...I figure you might be bored and need someone to fuck with.

Casek, I got some info on this fool plus the registrar's name/address/phone # of some toy-ass site he claims to rep. I'm sending you the details right now.

Crackteeth, I'm going to send you the info too since he's from MA...I figure you might be bored and need someone to fuck with.

sweet. i'll be on the lookout.

edit: hoooooly flying gerbil sphincters, batman! this nigga is full of himself.

haha. that dee chick is kinda sweatin' him, too.

HEY DOOD

IM TYPING IN CAPS CAUSE DIS SHIT HELLA GAY

NIGGA I THOUGTH YOU WERE TROLLIN' UNTIL YOU POSTED THE FLIX!

HAHAHAHA NIGGA YOU JUST A DUMB FUCK WHO FORGETS TO FINISH THE 3D ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF YO PIECE

NIGGA IMMA HAF TA CALL ETHUG ON YO ASS

oh and,

im not mad

i just have nothing better to do right now then talk shit behind a computer screen