PHILLY OLDSCHOOL 70s, 80s, and 90s

datboyekim

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sketch also bobby sketch..was fuckin

incredible...dope ass hands,wickeds etc..

very rare to come by..i dont believe it was an alias...post that shit!!!!

Sketch OTB...my favorite to see next to Kevin and Truck. Think this pic is Digs. I have seen other hits he did that are way better then the below.

4114944505_4b29939e4f_m.jpg

i think i took that pic it was in frankford on a rolldown gate ..sketch ruled ..i have no idea what happ to him

i remember a wicked he did on a roof on the boulevard near devereaux in the 80's it was like 10 feet high

with a smile face with a tophat and cigarette ..shit used to get my so hype.. i took a photo of it [driving by]

so its mad blurry .. i will post it when i get my wireless shit working again ..

i think i took that pic it was in frankford on a rolldown gate ..sketch ruled ..i have no idea what happ to him

i remember a wicked he did on a roof on the boulevard near devereaux in the 80's it was like 10 feet high

with a smile face with a tophat and cigarette ..shit used to get my so hype.. i took a photo of it [driving by]

so its mad blurry .. i will post it when i get my wireless shit working again ..

That fucking tech call you back? NSLOOKUP lol.