I just got out of an abusive relationship..

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've never hit a woman and never really wanted to.

i've thought about burning down their house or shooting their cat, but thats all.

You a damn lie.

ALL of us have wanted to hit a woman at one point, it's part of being a man.

HITTING? Unless she's got a knife, that's some coward shit.

Shake the shit out of her.

i know a girl who is know to get physical without hesitation. you piss her off to much she'll throw a glass jar candle at your face, punch you, whatever. she made me bleed from biting my hand one night cause i was holding a door shut on her. she also once stabbed my buddy in the neck (not bad but he was bleeding) with a corkscrew, and i dubbed her the corkscrew kid after that.

but i'd have no problem hitting this particular girl if she crossed the line, like if she stabbed me with a corkscrew. especially cause i know we'd probably fuck like crazy after, cause she'd get off on something like that.

*[/color] a glass jar candle at your face, punch you, whatever. she made me bleed from biting my hand one night cause i was holding a door shut on her. she also once stabbed my buddy in the neck (not bad but he was bleeding) with a corkscrew, and i dubbed her the corkscrew kid after that.

but i'd have no problem hitting this particular girl if she crossed the line, like if she stabbed me with a corkscrew. especially cause i know we'd probably fuck like crazy after, cause she'd get off on something like that.

a fucking corkscrew?!

that bitch needs to be checked yo.

oh

and its throw*

she made me bleed from biting my hand[/size] one night cause i was holding a door shut on her. she also once stabbed my buddy in the neck (not bad but he was bleeding) with a corkscrew, and i dubbed her the corkscrew kid after that.

Sounds like she already crossed that line to me. :rolleyes: