The Beer Thread

H. Lecter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by fr8lover@Jun 23 2005, 10:22 PM

finally! somebody else co-signs my 1554 vote. this beer is SO good.

shit...I'll do more than cosign...I'll be the official spokesman. that shit is good. another thing thats good (trust me on this one)...is dipping an ice cream sandwhich in it.

not feeling the belgian whites. too tangy for me.

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by boner@Jul 14 2005, 09:13 AM

131.jpg

draft, with an orange slice

go chicago

This man has good taste in beer and the Magic Hat referance is on point as well...

Heres a good'n...

Boddingtons-Logo-JPEG-Forma.jpg

Guest fr8lover

blue moon isn't a micro, it's just coors' attempt to trick people into buying an "exotic" belgium when it's really brewed in colorado.

Originally posted by fr8lover@Jul 18 2005, 05:05 PM

blue moon isn't a micro, it's just coors' attempt to trick people into buying an "exotic" belgium when it's really brewed in colorado.

i'm aware of this, however, i still enjoy it and it is usually reasonably priced.

coincidently i'm also currently drinking the goose island summer ale... pretty good, but i like the india pale better.. i like the strong hops taste. sierra nevada pale ale is kinda similar.

not sure if it was mentioned but if you like guiness, try a beamish stout.

b74.gif

what i like about beer is that it is sooo freaking regional.. You can walk into a store 100 miles away and the selection will be completely different. (given the fact that they have a halfway decent selection). I remember when i was down in kentucky a few months back, i went into this supermarket of a liqour store and was in there for damn near an hour browsing alcohol.

im high on percocets

I was just in Kansas City last weekend and had boulevard pale ale for the first time and this beer is fucking awesome. definitely one of my favorites. I had Fat Tire for the first time too, also damn good. Man i wish boulevard was available on the east coast, i would be in heaven

Originally posted by MrChupacabra@Jul 18 2005, 10:10 PM

How in god's name can you say PBR is the best beer? Hell, i wouldn't even call it a halfway decent beer.

Edit: last night i was drinking

Honey_Weiss.gif

and

newcastle_brown_ale-c50%5B1%5D.jpg

in my opinion PBR is the best cheap beer. i don't know, maybe it's an acquired taste. but it easily beats coors, budd, miller's, etc.

but then again my opinion sucks. you guys are drinking beer for the taste and i'm drinking it to get drunk. if we were talking about wine it'd be a different story...

^ not to step in your shit,

but what sense does it make to drink the beverage with lowest alcohol content only to "get drunk"...??

and don't use price to back that up because you can buy a pint of hard liquer for the price of a 6pack of 4% piss beer...

If you feel that the taste of beer does'nt matter,

this thread is'nt for you...