The Beer Thread

H. Lecter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

Shame I don't drink anymore to try out new beers, yet I feel it was better when there was a limited amount as opposed to a million varieties of the same thing albeit with different labels.

I have felt similarly before and have definitely noticed the saturation in the market.  On the other hand, historically that's how things were done when there was more local production and it's nice to see that return.

There are some brewpubs I've visited that have preserved that history, and the walls are lined with cans/bottles of breweries past.  It's pretty cool to see IMO.

New owners taking over an old boozer, about 2 minutes from where I work, and starting off on a high. Kernel tap takeover. These guys only sell you cask beer if they’ve visited your establishment and you know what you’re doing. Some might say it’s pretentious, but I see it as quality control

IMG_3214.jpeg

IMG_3212.jpeg

• Like 2