Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
H. Lecter

The Beer Thread

Rogue - Dead Guy Ale. 

5232D67E-6FC2-4887-8313-1873F6A25D8B.jpeg

coincidentally watching Child’s Play while drinking Dead Guy.

Edited by abrasivesaint

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Tonight’s beers: cloudwater dipa- nice easy going dipa, second tasted better than the first. 

Barrel aged impy from abbeydale. This isn’t like any imperial stout I’ve had, it has Brett in it which gives it a slight sourness. It has a citrus aftertaste which I don’t know if I like or not

118CF68F-21B1-4EC4-8A15-6803B3D3A0B7.jpeg

263141DE-5F49-4F6B-B605-41C5770F9BA5.jpeg

• Like 1

I’ve had a red rye IPA just finish conditioning and it’s a cracker. Just dry hopped my house ale and it smells awesome. Should be ready to drink in about a month. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

Getting a little bit better.
image.jpg

Is this the one they did with thornbridge? They launched it where I live but never bothered going 

Courtesy of my friends grandma. Jubilee ale from 1977. Tasted like a weak barley wine 

313280B7-4C6C-41E8-B063-CAF2BD3B3745.jpeg

Edited by Media One

Dos Xx michelada. I don't think they get any better than this.

I don't drink often because I'm the driver if I'm ever in a car but tonight I'm sitting through my gf playing two soccer games in a row. So I have time to let this one beer taper off before leaving. 

F99286BB-EFA7-4696-A72A-F40D58B157ED.jpeg

432C91BF-9E34-4596-A507-9E779118CFC8.thumb.jpeg.a9ddc3f0ac2e8241053cc290408d8d95.jpeg

pint of “divine elements” by Black Iris Brewery.

really juicy ipa, very good. so good that I ended up knocking six of them back and stumbling home to drunkenly eat pizza.

• Like 1
  • Props 1

I've tasted it, it was good.. it was a well made traditional IPA but I think it gets a lot of hype for what it is

Being that its so hard to get in Aus I think a lot of people put it on a pedestal.. I assume it'd probably be miles better fresh from the source rather than having travelled all thew way to Aus in unknown temp conditions like the one I tried too though

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

18 hours ago, Hua Guofang said:

I've never had any Pliney the Elder, but everyone over here raves about it.

It is good. But a bit over hyped because it’s not as available as some others. If you get a chance to cop you should. There is also a Pliny the Younger that’s even more scarce that is the bomb. I’ve only ever seen the younger in kegs and our whole city will only get like two or three kegs in total. Those bars get one keg each and have lines out the door at open and the kegs are tapped same day. 

• Like 1