The Beer Thread

H. Lecter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/20/2021 at 4:01 AM, Media One said:

Currently sampling some Croatian beers, pints are super cheap. There are a few craft bars, but I’ve yet to find them. 
90% of beers drank here are from domestic breweries, tomislav is the strongest apparently. Pan is basically carlsberg and ozujsko is everywhere. 

694164D3-A114-4C97-B76B-19517F55B07B.jpeg

got so pissed on this stuff for days in dubrovnik about 15 years back.
made an arse of myself on a beer run when I took everybody's cash and accidentally brought back the blue cans that were either 0.0% or like light beer.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

If you ever get the chance to visit a Samuel smith pub in the U.K. go for it. Sometimes they can be a bit shit due to the type of clientele cheap booze attracts,  but sometimes you can find a good one. It always amazes me how everything is Samuel smith branded from the crisps to the wine to the spirits 

BCAB0A12-92CD-4317-ABE0-6A4CCD8776FF.jpeg

2F622E4A-F832-4FCE-81D9-92E5AEC2C65C.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Props 1

On 11/30/2021 at 11:21 AM, Media One said:

If you ever get the chance to visit a Samuel smith pub in the U.K. go for it. Sometimes they can be a bit shit due to the type of clientele cheap booze attracts,  but sometimes you can find a good one. It always amazes me how everything is Samuel smith branded from the crisps to the wine to the spirits 

BCAB0A12-92CD-4317-ABE0-6A4CCD8776FF.jpeg

2F622E4A-F832-4FCE-81D9-92E5AEC2C65C.jpeg

dodgy like a weatherspoons or ? 

22 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

I don't drink it much but I thought Samuel Smith did some legit stuff over time.  Is it a little bit like our Sam Adams?

To be fair, their beer is decent and I haven’t had a bad pint from them. The guy who owns the brewery now though is a bit of an oddball. 

• Like 1