The Beer Thread

H. Lecter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

My favourite pub has finally reopened. I worked here for a few years after dropping out of uni and it introduced me to a world of tasty beer. Die to it being small there was a chance the place would never open, thankfully it’s returned back to its former glory. The guy who runs it ensures everything is top quality whether it be cask or keg. They even used to do a break even keg which made no profit to ensure people got to taste great rare beer without forking out a load of money

AEC46F62-5FA6-4960-A9A4-585F17240BC3.jpeg

Edited by Media One
  • Like 1
  • Props 1

Rodenbach in cans?!?!?? I can imagine there’s Belgian beer nerds going mad over this. 

last few London beers before heading home, fugitive motel was good, sat outside and watched the trains rolling buy while enjoying a beer. Old street brewery was right near the graff shop but there beers were slightly warm, something not right. London fields was from the local kebab shop, not bad to be fair.F2A821C1-223C-44A6-81E6-124179ED2D7C.thumb.jpeg.90428925071c4a9a5499d75aa38c70cc.jpeg

5554A3A2-D160-49CD-BEB9-88C0292EF9DE.jpeg

A18132FF-022D-4843-B577-CD0D1D1D0747.jpeg

7D7C0E05-C74A-4BFC-A7EA-B81A97E72639.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Props 2

6 hours ago, Media One said:

Rodenbach in cans?!?!?? I can imagine there’s Belgian beer nerds going mad over this. 

In a good way or bad? TBH I've only ever seen this and my other Belgian favs in bottles, seems the appropriate vessel for these types of beers and I felt a little weird buying cans of it lol.

8 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

In a good way or bad? TBH I've only ever seen this and my other Belgian favs in bottles, seems the appropriate vessel for these types of beers and I felt a little weird buying cans of it lol.

I think they’d be infuriated 😂 probably tastes exactly the same though. 

• LOL! 1