Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
H. Lecter

The Beer Thread

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i'm jealous.

i know some of you guys don't like canned beer because of 'can taste' but i love the it.

if you have any more pics of the old cans i'd love to see them too menace/88.

yeah, that's pretty ignorant imo.

if anything canned beer is far superior to glass because it is absolutely airtight & lets in zero sunlight which i am sure you all know is the #1 enemy to beer. canned IPA's are the way to go.

(jeeezus we had some awesome brew last night)

• Like 1

cans reduce the carbon footprint, more easily recycled, take up less space, let in less light, etc. Soon I'm betting most of the beer section will be cans.

6342073292_56b6d8e35b_z.jpg

I love all of the NB seasonals

almost picked this up tonight but hooked up the Sleighr instead. SOON.

and finally had the 21st Amend. Fireside Chat... dangerously good for sure. Case or two next time I go over to Seattle.

Fireside: canned or bottled.

Canned... (they make bottles?). So good. Can't find much from those guys out my way so I'm going to cop whatever I can get once I cross the Cascades.

PS: old cans FTW. meant to say that earlier.

Drinking Samuel Smith's Winter Welcome rite nao. It really isn't as good as I remember it from back in the day (92/93). It was one of the first "good" beers I had so maybe my pallet has matured.

i have noticed that ALOT lately, trying beers i thought were "really good" again later in life.

i used to think Mississippi Mud was like the holy fucking grail in the early 90's, i had one last year & almost didn't even finish it. shit tasted SO watered down, like a soda sitting all day after ice melted in it.

(idk. maybe were all just fucking spoiled to death with the ease of access these days!?)