The Beer Thread

H. Lecter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the brewers there are much better than me, but they all wear tea cosies on their heads and have ipod headphones plugged in all day. So no surprise they have limp wristed non imperial measure pints.

On the other;

I am putting together a response for you, just taking me a while.

It will be comprehensive though - expect it today mate.

473mL pint. Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

LOL at trying to make Naragannset look classy too...

There was actually some movement in the U.S. to try to make the US Pint the same Size as an Imperial Pint, (at bars of course, not talking for pints of oil etc since the US wants to have a different size gallon etc.) but that didn't really go anywhere.

568 ml is where it's at.

chatoe%20rogue%20single%20malt%20ale.jpg

had this on draft tonight, was on point, the color did not match the flavor. would recommend. (on draft it was almost the exact shade of my friends rainier, not dark like this pic at all)

and in an attempt to get out of the normal bitter hoppy hopped hops that are my usual

lucifer.jpg

was good, i still don't think i like belgians, but this was good, i liked that the spice flavors weren't overwhelming in the body, but played lighter notes in the finish.

LOL at trying to make Naragannset look classy too...

There was actually some movement in the U.S. to try to make the US Pint the same Size as an Imperial Pint, (at bars of course, not talking for pints of oil etc since the US wants to have a different size gallon etc.) but that didn't really go anywhere.

568 ml is where it's at.

Ya it's not tasty at all, but I picked it up as a gag for my father in law because it was all he drank when he was in high school. Apparently the label was bought recently and the new ownership is trying to bring it back with they're original recipe. I did see that they make a porter also available in tall boys for an extra 2.50$ more than the garbage i purchased. I'm curious to try it out, I like the idea of supporting a local brew (Sam Adams and Harpoon are farrrrrrr from that nowadays) and I'm a sucker for a slick looking can.

Also, after trying 2 brews from Boulevard Brewing, I'm convinced they can do no wrong.

Narragansett is fucking foul, the light being even worse. That is a great way to upset people at parties in RI

I visited the city's brewery in Sonderborg (Southern Denmark) and did a tasting there...this was my favorite and apparently their most popular. Pilsner, right around 6%...almost creamy, real good...also tried their ale, wheat beer, and porter if memory serves. I was very drunk. Everyone may laugh at my slender fingers

422453_2658818198196_1488120200_32098021_960319545_n.jpg