The Beer Thread

H. Lecter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by fr8lover@Jul 18 2005, 02:05 PM

blue moon isn't a micro, it's just coors' attempt to trick people into buying an "exotic" belgium when it's really brewed in colorado.

Are you 18? Who chooses beers like they choose indi-rock bands?

It tastes good, better than the other high brow but heavy and bitter beers made by "artisan" brewers...

Another favorite...

mainimage.jpg

Originally posted by KING BLING+Jul 21 2005, 09:16 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KING BLING - Jul 21 2005, 09:16 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fr8lover@Jul 18 2005, 02:05 PM

blue moon isn't a micro, it's just coors' attempt to trick people into buying an "exotic" belgium when it's really brewed in colorado.

It tastes good, better than the other high brow but heavy and bitter beers made by "artisan" brewers...

Another favorite...

mainimage.jpg

[/b]

as far asd domestic hefe's go, this is top notch.

yet again, the red hook brewery can do no wrong, imo.

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by KING BLING+Jul 21 2005, 09:16 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KING BLING - Jul 21 2005, 09:16 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fr8lover@Jul 18 2005, 02:05 PM

[/b]

easy, buddy. all i'm saying is it's false advertising and a pretty cheap way to inch your way out of the cheap american beer and charge more money. it ain't a bad beer, but it's no prize winner.

also you're in the "best beer" thread, so yeah...some people might pay a little more attention to beers than you. sorry that makes you mad, doggy.

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by Mauler5150@Sep 4 2005, 08:02 AM

I like Corona too. But you Americans probably hate it.

"Them" Americans love Corona..if it was'nt for Americans, there would have never been the traveling

demand for Corona and it probally never would have ever got out of Mexico much less the USA...

----

Bump for Delirium~!

Real Beer!

-

Can't wait to try that Sierra Nevada Big Foot~ looks seereeus~

its that time of year agian. yes pumpkin ale and winter warmers. i have enjoyed one of each tonight, they have all been #1

flying dog oktoberfest

troges hop back

post road pumpkin

lancaster hop hog

wild goose pumpkin

molson EX

all i need now is the pub down the street from me to put celebrations back on tap and its all systems go.

• 3 months later...
Originally posted by H. Lecter@Dec 8 2005, 12:56 PM

I've never had the Double Malta though~

dude...its a must try.

I've never had the green label...I'll add it to my list.

I'll drink PBR, Schlitz and Hamm's if I'm looking for a cheap drunk, but Bud light or Miller light are not good...ever. The only beer more worthless is that Michelob ultra...truly is carbonated water.