Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Daniel Dumielle

The Beer Thread

Had this Morimoto from Rouge last night.. It was the first time Id ever seen it so i may or may not be behind the curve but it was great

Rogue+Morimoto+Soba+Ale.JPG

lSSPorterLogo.jpg

also, I had forgotten how extremely excellent Sammy Smiths taddy porter is.

walking man homo erectus imperial ipa.

yes. yes. yes.

its not easy to come by in WA so i doubt you guys would come across it elsewhere, but if you see this. do it.

and for that matter, if you see anything by walking man do it, constant quality in every different brew i try.

Telo, have you tried any of the Sam Smith's fruit beers?

They're like a cheaper version of the Lindeman's Lambics... The strawberry one is pretty tasty.

Guest 50million

Aprihop_Dogfish_Head.jpg

so fucking good.

Aprihop_Dogfish_Head.jpg

so fucking good.

almost tried this today but realized i probably shouldn't have been driving with what i'd already had, didn't need to push it...............

but will probably try this week.

seriously, if i try this cooper's stuff and it sucks i'm writing your whole fucking continent off. you guys brag about this like its some nectar of the gods type shit.

if i pay 10 bucks for a 4 back of a budweiser equivalent i'm sending you bastards anthrax letters.

Lindeman's Lambics...

Puke. I think it was Lindeman, or some other raspberry lambic that i tried awhile back that people had hyped up and had won a bunch of awards. Shit tasted like Koolaid that had somehow gone terribly terribly bad. I took 2 sips and dumped it. I felt kinda bad pouring out a beer, but then i realized that i wasn't even willing to classify it as beer and no longer felt any guilt.

Telo, have you tried any of the Sam Smith's fruit beers?

They're like a cheaper version of the Lindeman's Lambics... The strawberry one is pretty tasty.

I have not, only because i shy away from any of the fruitier tasting brews that most breweries put out.

I like to keep my blueberries, strawberries, and peaches on the breakfast table..

No pot-shot' to you but just seems like a waste of a quality hops if all you taste is fruit IMO.

I totally feel you guys on the sweet beers, especially since most of you are the IPA-type.

Tonight I'm trying the Duchesse de Bourgogne

2009_04_10_botw.jpg

light texture, crisp cherry tartness, porter-like chocolate undertones.

Definitely one of my new favorites.

• Like 1

grasshopper.jpg

So good. enjoyed best with lemon wedge and patio.

That coopers sparkling is decent. Expensive as fuck but nice.

I tried that piss water before. Not my thing as i'm sure you could tell. Ha ha, no hatin though, do you. Everyone taste's different.

Crooked, I like the aprihop.......... :(

I tried that piss water before. Not my thing as i'm sure you could tell. Ha ha, no hatin though, do you. Everyone taste's different.

Crooked, I like the aprihop.......... :(

Yah it aint the truth but its mad good for budweiser

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now