Gun Control (ReLoad)

mountain dew

^^^ exactly.

you make a good point theme... however i dont think the press is 'liberal.' i think the press is simply 'pro-state.' the press was a major cheerleader for the iraq war for example, as well as cheerleading for bush for years.

Quoted for truth. The press is now cheerleading for identical Obama policies, as well as those policies which differ from the Bush policies. Basically the current press is good for nothing except following the state actions.

As regards the 2nd Amendment, my feeling is that the Left and unaffiliated need to get on that shit in a major way, because the Right is already undisputably on point (arfcom for intarwebz evidence). If any conflict with the perpetually authoritarian State goes down, the Left and unaffiliated need the same power as the Right in order to prevail equally without being tarred unfairly with the same brush as the State.

I agree with the folks that question the sources on unsourced articles. The ammunition shortage is real, but it stems more from stocking up than state restrictions as far as I can see. You can still go and buy ammo in my state. There are no new checks on it. A lot of these sensational articles are simply linkbait for advertising dollars. Guns and ammo are still out there to be bought paper free. Get on that shit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic