Gun Control (ReLoad)

mountain dew

help us john barrasso your our only hope... lol niggas ready to go to the mattresses already """edicol (3 hours ago) Show Hide ***0 Reply: Stock up on guns and bullets. By alot of rice. If theres a civil war you can live months off a full bag if you swallow small amounts hole. Japanese did it in world war two. Buy an AR-15 or M-16, learn how to strip it down and rebuild it. Get all the typical replacement parts you need for spare parts. If 30 jews with pistols can kill 300 nazi soldiers no mililary can outshine the citizens of this armed country that has over 20 million hunters and even more armed men and women."""

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how come this didnt make the front page like the 'massacre's?'

Georgia Student Saves Lives With His Gun

Posted by Lew Rockwell at 11:25 AM

Ten kids are having a party in an apartment in College Park, Georgia, when two armed, masked criminals break in. They make clear their intent to rob, rape, and murder. Then one of the students pulls a gun out of his knapsack, kills a criminal, and saves the day. Thank goodness this is Georgia, where the innocent may go armed. Otherwise, it would be a far bigger story.

Ten kids are having a party in an apartment in College Park, Georgia, when two armed, masked criminals break in. They make clear their intent to rob, rape, and murder.

Get the fuck outta here...

HANDS UP GUYZ WERE GONNA ROB ALL OF YOU THEN RAPE YALL AND THEN WERE GONNA KILL EVERYONE

Yeah, that totally sounds like how it usually goes down.

Girl shoots mother's assailant, police say

By: Jeff Piselli, News Editor

April 30, 2001

Original Publication Location

A Clarksdale man was shot to death by a 12-year-old girl Saturday night as he allegedly attacked the girl's mother, police said.

Anthony Fox, 25, whose last known address was 1840 Espy Drive, Apt. 15-C, was shot once in the chest with a medium-caliber handgun. He died a short time later at Northwest Mississippi Regional Medical Center.

"It appears to have been a domestic type of dispute," said Assistant Police Chief Tim Fortenberry. "The deceased had a history of assaulting this child's mother. He was in the process of assaulting her and forcing his way into the house when the shooting occurred."

Fortenberry identified the child's mother as a 32-year-old resident of the same apartment complex where Fox resided. The shooting took place at the woman's residence.

"She was sitting on the front porch with a friend when Mr. Fox came along and jumped on her. She went into the house, and he came in behind," said Fortenberry. "She tried to close the door behind her, but he forced his way on in."

Coahoma County Coroner Scotty Meredith said the girl, whose name is being withheld because she is a juvenile, witnessed the attack, grabbed a semiautomatic pistol and fired a single shot into Fox's chest.

"He was apparently choking her when the girl went and got the gun," Meredith said.

The case remained under investigation this morning, and no charges had been filed.

Fortenberry said Coahoma County Youth Court authorities would review the facts of the case and determine what actions, if any, would be taken.

© Clarksdale Press Register 2001

Re: Gun Control (Round 2)

A license is not permission to do something that would otherwise be considered illegal. A license is a way to grant you something that is a privilege and not a right.

it is the RIGHT to bear arms, is it not?

therefore a license would not be required.

Disguise their identity from who? They were gonna murder everyone, they "made it clear", didnt they? Also, they were gonna rob and rape. That too was made clear.

Your example was fine Casek, but don't tell me you're falling for that James Bond villain explain-the-evil-plan shit in AOD's post. Whoever wrote that blurb added that to get your blood boiling, nothing else.

Disguise their identity from who? They were gonna murder everyone, they "made it clear", didnt they? Also, they were gonna rob and rape. That too was made clear.

Your example was fine Casek, but don't tell me you're falling for that James Bond villain explain-the-evil-plan shit in AOD's post. Whoever wrote that blurb added that to get your blood boiling, nothing else.

maybe it was in case someone they didn't intend on robbing and raping saw them?

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/19365762/detail.html

College Student Shoots, Kills Home Invader

Posted: 4:53 pm EDT May 4, 2009Updated: 6:41 pm EDT May 4, 2009

COLLEGE PARK, Ga. -- A group of college students said they are lucky to be alive and they’re thanking the quick-thinking of one of their own. Police said a fellow student shot and killed one of two masked me who burst into an apartment.Channel 2 Action News reporter Tom Jones met with one of the students to talk about the incident.“Apparently, his intent was to rape and murder us all,” said student Charles Bailey.

Bailey said he thought it was the end of his life and the lives of the 10 people inside his apartment for a birthday party after two masked men with guns burst in through a patio door.“They just came in and separated the men from the women and said, ‘Give me your wallets and cell phones,’” said George Williams of the College Park Police Department.Bailey said the gunmen started counting bullets. “The other guy asked how many (bullets) he had. He said he had enough,” said Bailey.That’s when one student grabbed a gun out of a backpack and shot at the invader who was watching the men. The gunman ran out of the apartment.The student then ran to the room where the second gunman, identified by police as 23-year-old Calvin Lavant, was holding the women.“Apparently the guy was getting ready to rape his girlfriend. So he told the girls to get down and he started shooting. The guy jumped out of the window,” said Bailey.A neighbor heard the shots and heard someone running nearby.“And I heard someone say, ‘Someone help me. Call the police. Somebody call the police,’” said a neighbor.The neighbor said she believes it was Lavant, who was found dead near his apartment, only one building away.Bailey said he is just thankful one student risked his life to keep others alive.“I think all of us are really cognizant of the fact that we could have all been killed,” said Bailey.One female student was shot several times during the crossfire. She is expected to make a full recovery.Police said they are close to making the arrest of the second suspect.

btw: i don't know if you've ever been to atlanta, but college park is not a very safe area.

good for this kid who had the balls to do the right thing.

That certainly sheds light, but it's still a deduction and assumption game (even by the victim, who begins his statement with "Apparently...") to be yelling out they made their intentions clear.

I agree with the point that guns save lives, its the whole BOOGEYMEN ARE COMING TO RAPE YOUR FAMILY mentality I have issues with, and the way that statement was worded by AOD's quote was indicative of it.

That certainly sheds light, but it's still a deduction and assumption game (even by the victim, who begins his statement with "Apparently...") to be yelling out they made their intentions clear.

I agree with the point that guns save lives, its the whole BOOGEYMEN ARE COMING TO RAPE YOUR FAMILY mentality I have issues with, and the way that statement was worded by AOD's quote was indicative of it.

yeah, i'm not much for scare tactics when it comes to guns, but that article was right on.

pretty sure aod's article was a first report or close.

btw: i'm listening to the interview right now. "apparently he was about to rape" was what he said. i would guess that the guy either had his dick out and they don't want to say that. the kid obviously knew what was about to happen to his girlfriend.

again, good on this guy who pulled out the gun and fought back.

personally, i dont care if they are trying to rape, murder or rob. if someone comes in my house armed with a ski mask, that does not identify themselves... i'll do my best to diffuse the situation.

i dont think everyone is out to get me, but its quite obvious... SHIT HAPPENS. people get killed, raped and robbed all the time. i like hearing stories ending like this where you have to think a little instead of hearing of massacres of nut jobs killing people. its quite obvious the BOOGEYMEN were in that house. why argue with a fact? there is no fantasy or fairy tale to deal with here. just the fact that armed men came into a house and got shot.

im sorry, but you do not come into someones house ARMED just for the hell of it. if you come heavy, someone might just shoot back.

personally, i dont care if they are trying to rape, murder or rob. if someone comes in my house armed with a ski mask, that does not identify themselves... i'll do my best to diffuse the situation.

i dont think everyone is out to get me, but its quite obvious... SHIT HAPPENS. people get killed, raped and robbed all the time. i like hearing stories ending like this where you have to think a little instead of hearing of massacres of nut jobs killing people. its quite obvious the BOOGEYMEN were in that house. why argue with a fact? there is no fantasy or fairy tale to deal with here. just the fact that armed men came into a house and got shot.

im sorry, but you do not come into someones house ARMED just for the hell of it. if you come heavy, someone might just shoot back.

agreed. anyone coming into your house armed and not identifying themselves is subject to being shot and killed. no matter what is said by them or you (this excludes legitimate storm troopers...i mean police).

aod: did you ever read the story of the little girl who shot and killed two armed burglars?

i think she was a 4H prize winning marksman.

^^^ exactly.

you make a good point theme... however i dont think the press is 'liberal.' i think the press is simply 'pro-state.' the press was a major cheerleader for the iraq war for example, as well as cheerleading for bush for years.

Excellent point AOD. I don't see the press as liberal at all either. They simply reflect what they see and try not to rock the boat.

I would disagree that the press in general was a cheerleader for Bush, but they didn't exactly cut him down either. I blame the Iraq war on the mainstream media as much as anyone else.

Excellent point AOD. I don't see the press as liberal at all either. They simply reflect what they see and try not to rock the boat.

I would disagree that the press in general was a cheerleader for Bush, but they didn't exactly cut him down either. I blame the Iraq war on the mainstream media as much as anyone else.

This is an issue that I seem to be getting stuck on a lot lately.

It's become painfully obvious (to me, at least) that "the news"/mainstream media has gradually divested itself from any semblance of journalism in favor of sensational, polarized content. There's no objectivity and very little substance in readily available news (TV, radio, papers)....most people aren't interested in quality or accuracy as long as they get their daily sound bites dressed up as entertainment, and that's frightening.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

if you EVER got a DUI the feds are pushing for an interlock device on your car, no sign of 'served your time' or 'paid your debt'...PLUS they pretty much universally strip you of the right to carry if you've ever had even a misdemeanor drug charge, give it up yall. Guns are for outlaws, and they're gonna use the interwebs to track you down.

Threads like this piss me off.

Don't let people who have done crimes like: manslaughter, murder, assualt, dealing hard drugs, or other violent crimes get guns.

But possession? Sure, if it's weed, let it slide.

People who shouldn't get guns, will get them.

This law would be a lost cause.