Gun Control (ReLoad)

mountain dew

Since we seem to have been mid-debate on the gun control issue before the servers crashed; let's start the discussion on gun control again.

Some people are highly for gun control while others believe that gun control of any kind is going against what is said in the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.

Here is the actual text from the Second Amendment:

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Have things changed since The Bill of Rights (and the Second Amendment) came into effect on December 15, 1791? Or should the right to bear arms be just that; no restrictions?

Let's get a good argument going again here...

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Gun Control (Round 2)

i think we should be able to carry guns only if we have a license to carry. i dont think everyone should be able to carry around a gun without being licensed

a license is permission to do something that would otherwise be illegal.

mull that over for a while.

a license is permission to do something that would otherwise be illegal.

mull that over for a while.

A license is not permission to do something that would otherwise be considered illegal. A license is a way to grant you something that is a privilege and not a right. An example a marriage license; we regulate it by license because of the tax privileges. It wouldn't be illegal for you to get married without one... you just wouldn't be entitled to all of it's privileges.

A license is not permission to do something that would otherwise be considered illegal. A license is a way to grant you something that is a privilege and not a right. An example a marriage license; we regulate it by license because of the tax privileges. It wouldn't be illegal for you to get married without one... you just wouldn't be entitled to all of it's privileges.

do you know how marriage licenses came about? racism. a way to keep blacks from marrying whites.

a license is indeed permission to do something that would otherwise be illegal.

know what happens if you drive without a license? you get arrested. and a pistol...what happens if you carry concealed (in some states you can open carry)

no licenses for carrying what is my god given right.

licence or US license Noun

1. a document giving official permission to do, use, or own something

2. formal permission or exemption

3. intentional disregard of conventional rules to achieve a certain effect: poetic licence

4. excessive freedom [Latin licet it is allowed]

do you know how marriage licenses came about? racism. a way to keep blacks from marrying whites.

a license is indeed permission to do something that would otherwise be illegal.

know what happens if you drive without a license? you get arrested. and a pistol...what happens if you carry concealed (in some states you can open carry)

no licenses for carrying what is my god given right.

Marriage licenses have been around since like the 1800's in the western world and even sooner in some other parts of the world. It was a way to keep track of royalty, kinship, and other shit. Irregardless. I don't agree that you should just be allowed to carry. I think every state should give you the Right to concealed carry by way of permit. Problem is you need to keep guns out of 75% of the population as they are retards and will mistakenly shoot themselves, their neighbors, or their friends... I don't know if we're very effective at that now but allowing everyone to CC would def. not help the cause.

Marriage licenses have been around since like the 1800's in the western world and even sooner in some other parts of the world. It was a way to keep track of royalty, kinship, and other shit. Irregardless. I don't agree that you should just be allowed to carry. I think every state should give you the Right to concealed carry by way of permit. Problem is you need to keep guns out of 75% of the population as they are retards and will mistakenly shoot themselves, their neighbors, or their friends... I don't know if we're very effective at that now but allowing everyone to CC would def. not help the cause.

1833 A court upon satisfactory proof, by a white person of the fact, may grant to any free person of mixed blood a certificate that he is not a Negro, which certificate shall protect such person against the penalties and disabilities to which free Negroes are subject.

1853 Every commissioner of the revenue shall make an annual registration of the births and deaths in his district. He shall record the date and place of every birth, the full name of the child, the sex and color, and if colored whether free or slave, the full name of the mother, and if the child be free and born in wedlock the full name, occupation and residence of the father, if the child be a slave, the name of the owner, etc.

1866 It shall be the duty of every minister celebrating a marriage and of the keeper of the records of any religious society which solemnizes marriages, by the consent of the parties in open congregation at once to make a record of every marriage between white persons, or between colored persons, stating in such record whether the persons are white or colored, and return a copy to the clerk of the county or corporation in which the marriage is solemnized.

1867 It having been represented to the assembly that the United States authorities have collected statistics exhibiting the marriages heretofore solemnized between colored persons which ought to be preserved, and the Assembly being solicitous to preserve evidences for legitimizing the offspring of such marriages, the governor is instructed to obtain from the United States authorities registers of marriages between persons and have copies deposited with clerks of courts.

1924 For the preservation of racial integrity, registration certificates shall be made out and filed for those persons born before June 14, 1912, showing the racial mixture for whom the birth certificate is not on file. It is a penitentiary offense to make a registration certificate false as to race or color. No marriage license shall be granted unless the clerk has reasonable assurance that the statements as to color are correct.

your statements are just that and have no factual basis whatsoever.

Myth 3:Concealed carry will result in increases in gun related deaths, accidents, road rage and crime in general. Letting qualified civilians carry concealed will result in gun fights in the streets and the "wild west" in our neighborhoods.

Fact 3: Exactly the opposite happens.

Fact 3a: As of 2002 RTC states had 24% lower total violent crime, 22% lower murder, 37% lower robbery, and 20% lower aggravated assault when compared with non-RTC states (FBI crime statistics).

Fact 3b: The nation's crime rate has decreased every year since 1991 and in 2002 hit a 23-year low (i.e., it is now equal to the crime rates of the late 1970's).

Fact 3c: If those states which did not have RTC provisions had adopted them in 1992, about 1,570 murders, 4,177 rapes, and more than 60,000 aggravated assaults (covering 1992 to 1996) would have been avoided. The estimated annual savings from allowing concealed handguns is at least $6.2 billion. John Lott and David Mustard ("Crime, Deterrence, and Right to Carry Concealed Handguns," Jr. of Legal Studies, v. 96, pp. 1-68, 1997). Also see Professor Lott's "More Guns, Less Crime: Understanding Crime and Gun Control Laws," 1998, Univ. of Chicago Press Studies in Law and Economics.

Fact 3d: "Concerns that permit holders would lose their tempers in traffic accidents have been unfounded. Worries about risks to police officers have also proved unfounded... National surveys of police show they support concealed handgun laws by a 3-1 margin... There is also not a single academic study that claims RTC laws have increased state crime rates. The debate among academics has been over how large the benefits have been" ("Should Michigan keep new concealed weapon law? Don't believe gun foe scare tactics," Detroit News, 1/14/01).

Fact 3e: "Whenever a state legislature first considers a concealed-carry bill, opponents typically warn of horrible consequences... But within a year of passage, the issue usually drops off the news media's radar screen, while gun-control advocates in the legislature conclude that the law wasn't so bad after all" (David Kopel, "The Untold Triumph of Concealed-Carry Permits," Policy Review, July-Aug., 1996:9).

Fact 3f: As evidenced in the tables that follow, from Lott (1998, referenced above) and "Firearms: A Handbook for Health Professionals," (1999, Doctors for Responsible Gun Ownership, D. Stolinsky, M.D. and T. Wheeler, M.D.), changes that occur before and after the introduction of RTC laws are self explanatory (note: states that most recently adopted RTC laws are not included because there are not enough post-treatment years during which data have been collected). Also note that trends are obtained "after taking into account and factoring out the effect of other variables that could account for the reduction in violent crime, such as changes in population, income levels, racial and age breakdown, changes in arrest rates, conviction rates, increased sentencing penalties, and changes in other gun control laws. For example, one of the other conclusions an analysis of the data provided was that waiting periods appear to have no effect on the violent crime rate" (Attorney Jeff Snyder in "Fighting Back Crime, Self-Defense, and the Right to Carry a Handgun," in Policy Analysis, p. 18).

r1idtd.gif

I think we should be able to pimp out our cars Road Warrior style. Maybe all the stupid Sunday driver, left lane hogging at 50MPH retards would get the fuck out of my way then.

a good friend of mine had a great idea for making a smaller emf gun and mounting it facing backwards. anyone behind you is subject to your frying their cars computer out.

i'd guess you'd either have to be in an old car w/o a comp sys or make some shielding of some sort.

a marriage license lets you evade taxes legally. two people become one in the eyes of the state. say you and your friend jimmy are pretty tight, room with eachother. you decide since you guys are "BFF's" you should only pay one set of taxes. now your going to jail for a while.

for a license to work properly, the action must be illegal without the license. or else getting the license would just be a hassle and nobody would do it.

and post above me:

im pretty sure theres a few materials EMF has no effect on, so just making a shield that directs it behind you should work.

and the easier thing would to just get a really old car.

but im sure youd get arrested for terrorism, disturbing the peace, public endangerment, vandalism over 250 and a shitload of other charges. and possibly murder if the guy has a pacemaker.

id save it for the racetrack, dont forget to bring your gun lol

Ill tell you that in my home city the claims of people getting killed rise and are fake. they use actors on news stations and its all bullshit. None of there information and statistics are credible they will stand in front of the supreme court and lie and say anything to take away your protection.

dont believe the news AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVER...NEVER

get a taser get mase get a baseball bat get a knife if you cant get a gun. get a bb gun get a paintball gun.

a good friend of mine had a great idea for making a smaller emf gun and mounting it facing backwards. anyone behind you is subject to your frying their cars computer out.

i'd guess you'd either have to be in an old car w/o a comp sys or make some shielding of some sort.

You can use a modern car. The magentron from a microwave is fairly directional and you can build a shield and waveguide out of pretty much anything non-metallic. Giving it enough power without cooking it would be the problem, I don't think you'd get much range out of it though.

Or you can do it like these guys... cover yourself in aluminum foil and pray for safety?

I just noticed this! Awesome.

I had a friend tell me a story a while ago, don't know if there's any truth to it, might just be an urban legend tale spiced up with the specter of familiarity.

Supposedly, a friend of his rigged his music gear van so that if someone broke in, the doors would lock, they would be gassed with nitrous, and would pass out. Supposedly someone actually did break in, got gassed, and the kid that was the van owner was prosecuted successfully for assault against the robber.

I just noticed this! Awesome.

I had a friend tell me a story a while ago, don't know if there's any truth to it, might just be an urban legend tale spiced up with the specter of familiarity.

Supposedly, a friend of his rigged his music gear van so that if someone broke in, the doors would lock, they would be gassed with nitrous, and would pass out. Supposedly someone actually did break in, got gassed, and the kid that was the van owner was prosecuted successfully for assault against the robber.

would be funny if it had happened.

rainbow family does weird stuff to people who mess with them...

PLEASE READ BELOW

Saturday, March 21, 2009

FSB: Sept. Gun Confiscation & US Will Join Global Currency

March 20, 2009

All Private Guns Will Be Confiscated By September 2009, US Tells Russia

Kremlin reports on the extraordinary meeting held today between President Medvedev and former United States Secretaries of State Henry Kissinger (under Nixon), James Baker (under Bush Sr.), Charles Shultz (under Regan), former United States Defense Secretary William Perry (under Clinton), and former US Senator and top defense expert Sam Nunn, are stating that the Americans are acknowledging for the first time their acceptance of a New Global Order in which they seek to partner with natural resource rich Russia and the oil rich Nations of the Middle East in order to ensure their survival into the 21st Century.

Leading the United States to the shocking conclusion that their very survival is at risk has been the evaporation of 45 percent of the World’s wealth which has caused a rapid plunge in Global manufacturing leading to a 49 percent collapse in US trade exports which the International Monetary Fund is reported has caused the World’s economy to shrink for the first time in 60 years and has lead Canada’s Central Bank chief David Dodge to state the World is “facing a long and deep recession that will fundamentally alter the nature of capitalism”.

Though Prime Minister Putin has warned that “resorting to a printing press would be unwise and extremely dangerous”, the already bankrupt United States, whose staggering debt is four times higher than their entire National income, has allowed its Federal Reserve Bank Chairman Ben “Throw Money Out of Helicopters” Bernanke to ‘create out of thin air’ a further $1.2 Trillion to stabilize the American economy, but which in turn has led to the collapse of the US Dollar leading the United Nations to recommend next week that the World “ditch the dollar as its reserve currency in favor of a shared basket of currencies”.

Russian economists further state in these reports that the United States has been left with ‘no other option’ than to force the massive devaluation of the US Dollar in order to ‘shake lose’ from banks and private investors the hundreds of billions they are currently hoarding and is being blamed for collapsing a United States where consumer spending accounts for two-thirds of its economy and which without money to borrow, or borrowers to loan to, is fast approaching the abyss.

With the devaluation of the US dollar, however, massive inflation will ensue causing the value of these currently hoarded hundreds of billions of US Dollars to plummet and forcing them to be spent before they become totally worthless, a policy which China, the largest Global holder of US debt, has voiced increasing concerns about and have cut back on their purchases of American debt even as desperation hits their own factories as orders plunge.

These top American Officials have also assured President Medvedev that new laws being written by the Obama administration will ‘completely’ reform the American financial system by fully integrating it into a single Global Economy due to be enacted during the coming G-20 summit in London.

When President Medvedev voiced his concerns to the Americans over his belief that the US Congress would not allow such a radical new set of laws to pass, these reports continue, Kissinger stated that the American people were being ‘primed’ to overwhelm their lawmakers into swiftly enacting ‘in its entirety’ the Obama administrations new banking and financial laws by the outrageous behavior of those collapsed financial giants that includes: 1.) The insurance giant AIG which after receiving over $300 billion in US taxpayer money paid out nearly $200 million in bonuses; 2.) The collapsed stock selling giant Merrill Lynch which after receiving $20 billion in US taxpayer money paid out $3.6 billion in bonuses; and 3.) The collapsed US banking giant Citigroup who after receiving $45 billion in US taxpayer money announced a $10 million redecoration of their executive office suites.

News from the United States today further confirm Kissinger’s assertions to President Medvedev as US Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner has now admitted that he had ordered US Senator Christopher Dodd to include the executive pay provision into the stimulus bill which was, in fact, a loophole allowing these controversial bonuses to be paid out.

To such machinations being utilized by their supposed ‘leaders’ against them in order to pave the road from a once sovereign United States to this New World Order these Americans remain nearly clueless, but when pressed by President Medvedev on the plans to ensure that civil society on the North American continent doesn’t break down Kissinger reportedly replied, “By September we’ll have confiscated all privately owned guns so it really doesn’t matter what we do, we’ll still be in charge”.

Russian Intelligence reports state that gun ownership statistics in the United States vary widely, but is estimated to be that nearly 50 percent of US households have nearly 270 million guns, none of which these Americans seem now ready to part with without a fight.

But, new reports coming from the United States show that they are fast adopting the tactics used by the German Nazis to disarm their society prior to the installation of fascist rule and martial law by first rendering all private guns useless by eliminating and restricting the ammunition they use. And from new reports coming from the United States we can see that this ‘plan’ is already being instituted with ammunition shortages being reported in Idaho, Georgia, and Louisiana, and a new law just introduced in California which would:

1. Stop the private transfer between individuals of more than 50 rounds of ammunition.

2. License and tax anyone selling handgun ammunition commercially and force these stores to get background checks on anyone selling ammunition.

3. Get a thumbprint from anyone buying handgun ammunition.

4. Ban all ammunition sales that don't take place face-to- face, in other words, ban mail-order sales.

Even more chilling for American gun owners was the Obama administrations order to the US Military on March 12 which stated: “Effective immediately DOD Surplus, LLC, will be implementing new requirements for mutilation of fired shell casings. The new DRMS requirement calls for DOD Surplus personnel to witness the mutilation of the property and sign the Certificate of Destruction.” which would have crippled the US ammunition industry, who are the largest purchasers of used military ammunition brass, but after found out about by US Senators was quickly withdrawn.

To the reasons feared by the leadership class in the United States of their citizens retaining the right to firearms we can read:

“As the growing world-wide economic crisis deepens, military forces from Canada, the United States, and the United Kingdom are preparing to meet angry citizens on the street. The economic crisis - and the public outrage it is causing - is at the forefront of intelligence agencies and military forces in the western world.

Prominent trends forecaster Gerald Celente has been sounding the alarm for years, warning that riots and tax revolts are coming to America. The Pentagon, U. K. Ministry of Defense, and Canadian military apparently agree. In November of 2008 the United States Army War College released the report Known Unknowns: Unconventional "Strategic Shocks" in Defense Strategy Development. The report identifies economic collapse as a reason for the defense establishment to conduct domestic operations. The report states,

"Widespread civil violence inside the United States would force the defense establishment to reorient priorities in extremis to defend basic domestic order and human security. Deliberate employment of weapons of mass destruction or other catastrophic capabilities, unforeseen economic collapse, loss of functioning political and legal order, purposeful domestic resistance or insurgency..."

The CIA and MI5 are both watching the economic situation for signs of unrest and political instability. As the Washington Post reports, the CIA has added an economic situation report to its threat assessment for the White House. A further sign that the United States government is anticipating widespread unrest comes with the domestic stationing of the 1st Brigade Combat Team of the 3rd Infantry Division. The Army Times reports,

"They may be called upon to help with civil unrest and crowd control or to deal with potentially horrific scenarios such as massive poisoning and chaos in response to a chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear or high-yield explosive, or CBRNE, attack."

Canadian military forces have been given a nearly identical domestic mission in a synchronized move with the United States. Canada's National Post reports that,

"The Canadian military has embarked on a wide-ranging plan to turn its reserve soldiers into focused units trained and equipped to respond to a nightmarish array of domestic threats, including terrorist "dirty bomb" attacks, biological agent containment, Arctic catastrophes and natural disasters.”

Reports from the United States are also revealing that for the first time since their Civil War, active duty US Army Troops were put into the streets of Alabama after the killing spree of a crazed gunman, but which the US Army is now reporting it is ‘investigating’ because it doesn’t know who deployed them.

To whom the leadership elite in America are actually planning on protecting themselves from we can further read: “A new document meant to help Missouri law enforcement agencies identify militia members or domestic terrorists has drawn criticism for some of the warning signs mentioned.

The Feb. 20 report called "The Modern Militia Movement" mentions such red flags as political bumper stickers for third-party candidates, such as U.S. Rep. Ron Paul, who ran for president last year; talk of conspiracy theories, such as the plan for a superhighway linking Canada to Mexico; and possession of subversive literature.”

As to what these dangerous American terrorists can expect once they are in the custody of their US intelligence services?

“The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) concluded in 2007 that US methods to extract information from prisoners at secret CIA jails as part of the "war on terror" amounted to torture.”

Even worse for these dissident Americans are the chilling revelations from top investigative news journalist Seymour Hersh: “After 9/11, I haven’t written about this yet, but the Central Intelligence Agency was very deeply involved in domestic activities against people they thought to be enemies of the state. Without any legal authority for it. They haven’t been called on it yet. That does happen.”

So today, as the United States ‘watch list’ for domestic and International terrorists has hit 1 million names, in a country that already has more prisoners than any other Nation in the World, or our entire Earths’ history for that matter, and as sales of weapons and ammunition are still hitting record highs in America since President Obama’s election, it would appear more than likely that the assertions of US officials to Russia that they remain in control of their country is highly doubtful…and needing just one single ‘spark’ to plunge it into full scale civil war.

And whose to say that hasn’t been their ‘plan’ all along?

I call bullshit on that specific article i think its Sorcha Faal's work, all i can find is a blog that has this posted...

google searching i found it on a "john burke society" blog. it's crap. some kinda rip off of the john birch society filled with some truths and a ton of lies.

thats the only place i could find it too... I wonder what government niggas would use to achieve something like that gun nuts are the wrong mother fuckers to pull some fast shit like that on, but it could be as simple set some crazy shit like Gun Confiscation, causing niggas to rush out and stockpile guns, then media " A SHOCKING NEW DANGER THAT COULD BE RIGHT NEXTDOOR!!!*DUN DUN DUN!!!* " make villans out of the most extreme cases yada yada... or niggas like money the O man could cut a check, gun buy back programs work in the hood, why not.. most likely it would be slow and boring a little restriction here then another, another hmm sounds...

thats the only place i could find it too... I wonder what government niggas would use to achieve something like that gun nuts are the wrong mother fuckers to pull some fast shit like that on, but it could be as simple set some crazy shit like Gun Confiscation, causing niggas to rush out and stockpile guns, then media " A SHOCKING NEW DANGER THAT COULD BE RIGHT NEXTDOOR!!!*DUN DUN DUN!!!* " make villans out of the most extreme cases yada yada... or niggas like money the O man could cut a check, gun buy back programs work in the hood, why not.. most likely it would be slow and boring a little restriction here then another, another hmm sounds...

i'll tell you one scary thing, obama has told the DoD no selling of brass to reloaders.

they're trying to make reloading illegal all together. calling it explosives manufacturer or some crazy shit like that.