Nyquill and Theraflu is the shit!

CoreyHaimIsMyRoleModel

Damn so im sick or somethin ya heard....so i been rockin out fuck i dunno i woke up today (sun) at 7am. which i think is a new record for me seeing that i usually wake up at 1 or 2pm every day. ok....so i wake up and my throat feels like someone superglued boogers to the back of it and im drinkin iced-out pulpy orange juice and cooking italian sausage on the stove and about to cook some scrambled eggs. but anyways...ive been rockin this dope combo of theraflu, nyquill, and occassionally some other cold/flu gelcaps. Anyways this shit rocks! Not only does it mask the pain of a soar throat and fever and cough, but it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy and feel like im in a lazy haze. i love this shit on the real.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by iloveutensil

robo trippin...hahah when i was 17 we went to the ghetto and no one would buy us beer so my friend bought all this cold medicine..so i drank a bottle and a half.....and i have never been that far out of my mind..

was fun..but for the sake of my body i didnt repeat

hahhahahah.....dude, you are never allowed in my house again.....

• 10 months later...

Archived