Nue Jeruz

sayword

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by charlie dundar:

Originally posted by slyle:

It might not fully represent Jersey, but I must say It is nice to see some other heads shit than the normal, but I'm not gonna mention any names....

don't mention any please,fact is those hinted at writers have pushed the envelope ,and earned their respect for the last couple of years with non stop work,and dedication.to tip toe around and hint they are''overrated'',and the people here are underground is b.s..jealousy,that shit is going around like the plague.online critics need to paint more ,and talk less.give respect where it is due....

Not to say that they are underground, but there still are other writers in jersey. It just seems to me that you always here bout the same people, and I will give respect to those cause they do put in work, but there are still others in NJ that have put in there share of work.

Guest KiNG MULLET
Originally posted by javier yardbirds:

please never mention pois again on this website. i'll give him props for getting up, but his shit is weak. thats the problem with jersey. too many kids bombing withought fully developed skill. i'm sayin i might not be any better, but atleast i realize the problem.

If you realize the problem why do you bother writing then? I bet your fillins are horrible and you catch pen cap ups! And for you to say the ozium is gross is wrong!because if i knew how to post flicks cause spots would be blown!!!!!!!! Ozium can probably burn you using his feet with an ingrown toenail!

No, actully there arent others in NJ who put in work you fucking herb. No ones is going to throw you a pity party because your wack and not up. Stop feeling sorry for your weak ass self and put in some fucking work, maybe one day someone will say, oh snap, that guys dope. i wouldnt hold your breath though pal...

QUOTE-Not to say that they are underground, but there still are other writers in jersey. It just seems to me that you always here bout the same people, and I will give respect to those cause they do put in work, but there are still others in NJ that have put in there share of work.

Archived