MLB 2009 discussion thread!

IHATEU

Nah I know them seats are 2500 but do something to fill them or let people come down to enjoy them that normaly can't on a night like tonight. Like u said, just makes them look bad... And its a nationwide espn game too ( fuck that though, nesn ftw) ha

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MANNY RAMIREZ SUSPENDED AFTER TESTING POSITIVE FOR PERFORMANCE ENHANCING DRUGS!!!!!!

Major League Baseball is expected to announce Thursday that Los Angeles Dodgers outfielder Manny Ramirez has tested positive for performance-enhancing drugs and will be suspended for 50 games, The Los Angeles Times is reporting.

Ramirez's suspension is expected to be announced Thursday, The Times said.

Triple-A outfielder Xavier Paul has been told by the Dodgers that he will be promoted later today, according to The Times.

MannyRamirez.jpg

Apprently it was something prescribed to him, but that's what Scott Boras said. I don't trust the man - he could tell me that my hair was on fire, and even if it was, I still wouldn't believe him.

Oh well, he's still no A-Rod. But I'll side with Weapon and say that I still think he is one of the best hitters in the game. He can hit the ball when it is anywhere over the plate and make good contact.

Fucking Mariners.

4th highest payroll in MLB and we have people like Carlos Silva and Miguel Batista on contract, earning millions of dollars, and we can't even get rid of them. Fucking Bill Bavasi ruined this ball club.

We'll be lucky if they're a .500 team this year.