*TheMidwestsBest*V2

MitchThe$nitch

What does it matter who or who isn't on the list? It doesn't give nor take way anything from those in it or those not in it. Do you all care that much about what Mark Echo has to say about graffiti? or who he put's on a pedestal?? because that's who owns and publishes that zine .

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
What does it matter who or who isn't on the list? It doesn't give nor take way anything from those in it or those not in it. Do you all care that much about what Mark Echo has to say about graffiti? or who he put's on a pedestal?? because that's who owns and publishes that zine .

Doesnt matter to me at all. I have my own list but if its out there

why shouldnt people be able to state opinions...or just hit it with there own chi flava...

I would hope most peeps arent pissed just opinionated maybe.........

U sound upset....u on ecko's payroll yo?

Not upset one bit. I am in no way paid by, Ecko, or even know anymore than what is public about dude. What I was trying to say was that people shouldn't get all butt hurt (not saying you are) over a list. Not saying the people in it don't deserve their shine, because they do. All the people on the list have made history in Chicago graffiti one way or another. Sure there are a lot more that were not mentioned but the streets of Chicago know what time it is. No need for anyone outside the Chicago's graffiti community to tell them who is top dog.

The list is good, don't know the kid that compiled it though or how he's a credible source to judge the graff community.

I really don't get why crews are on the list if it's supposed to be writers.

I got into graff in 92 so in my opinion these people should have made the list.

Definitely 56 CAR bus king, JOKE CMW straight killer, DAME CYA beast, IAN scribe king.

I know a lot of writers from my generation hate this cat but DZINE did a lot for the Chicago graff scene too. And no one can forget ANTCK's characters and style.