*TheMidwestsBest*V2

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Graffiti in it's current state: A bunch of people run around with colorful paints and make paintings. Then they post pictures of their pretty paintings online, and them and a bunch of other guys talk about the paintings, and gossip about the artists.

I could be describing 8th grade art class somewhere just as easily huh? What a, like, total mindfuck, dude.

1d10a594.jpg

Ray Charles to the bullshit...pff lol..

Whats really funny is that wasn't even directed at you but you felt some sort of way.......

guilty conscious

i'd just rather see ur revolutionary game changing mind blowing graffiti, i mean it has to be right? if ur gonna post some condesending ass remark about "the current state of graffiti".. surely you have an answer to the so called "issue"... theres way too many graffiti philosophers, show me.. spray it dont say it.. that also for the other idiot talking shit about chicago graffiti....

some of us are lovers, most of y'all haters...:cool:

that nigga is condescending because he been in the game 20 years.

you fucking goofs don't even remember how it was.

Dare is totally on point. And OG's don't gotta spray everyday to have their presence felt in the streets. The philosophy is if you step, you get taken out. PERIOD.

Now if you wanna comment on that, go ahead. but i'm done with it cuz i know most of you cats are either has beens/never was.

that nigga is condescending because he been in the game 20 years.

you fucking goofs don't even remember how it was.

Dare is totally on point. And OG's don't gotta spray everyday to have their presence felt in the streets. The philosophy is if you step, you get taken out. PERIOD.

Now if you wanna comment on that, go ahead. but i'm done with it cuz i know most of you cats are either has beens/never was.

20 years in the game the man can speak for himself.. Quit grippin'.

6093446296_80216b8930.jpg

Go hit something you fuqn Larry's!

that's been buffed for weeks now...but at least someone is actually hitting stations.

Post4 they know what they need to do you don't gotta remind them, if they were real writers.

how you gonna tell these " larry's" the rules when your name is bitten? ain't that the first damn rule in the book? :lol:

and don't gimme that " I hold my name down" shit, because you're always gonna be " Another" " Post" NOT " Thee" " Post"...

also has beens/ never was?...listen squirt you barely prospecting in the game and you don't have enough shit rockin to talk shit.

check your ego at the login...:lol:

will the real 312 please stand up...

sorry i get mad sometimes with ppl who think they're somebody.