*TheMidwestsBest*V2

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
cops: you want some water buddy?

project post:i'll tell you everything. lets ride to names crib. i got some flicks of some shit he did. i'll give you his social. his baby mama address. we can go to his auntie crib too(i heard he keeps the "work" there). he might even have a warrant. maybe some drugs on him too. if not heres mine. stick it in his pocket. fuck it, while your at it throw a pistol on his ass too. his fav color is blue. he has a dog name scooby. lets go already!! i got other niggas i need to tell on too you know?!

cops:.....

name you should just shoot this nigga.

then make a CD rappin about the shit..i'll make the beats for you

we'll be ballin..ridin rims n shit. fuckin big booty R&B bitches...

naw.

but realtalk some nigga in my hood got blasted just cause he told jakes the aye rabs sell him loose squares and blunts.

snitching is the number one hood violation. you niggas must be from naperville or something...

yea snitches get stitches no love for them, especially around the hood.niggas kno who you are...

:lol: :lol: :lol: JOKES ON YOU KID.... YOULL SEE..... AND USE THIS SHIT IN COURT, I DONT CARE NO MORE.....YOULL FIND OUT....

WITH IT ALL SAID AND DONE, YOUR A TRICK.....

ALL THIS SHIT WOULD NOT BE HAPPENIN IF YOU DIDNT OPEN YOUR DOPEFIEND MOUTH KID..... THEN YOU WANT TO GO TO GALLERIES AND TELL NIGGUHS I WAS TRICKING, WHILE I WAS LOCKED UP, TO BOOST UP YOUR PATHETIC ''STREET FAME''.....

YOUR A COWARD......... OOOOH DID THE WHOLE GD THING HIT A NERVE.....?? IF YOU ONLY KNEW WHAT THEY WERE GOING TO DO TO YOU......:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: FUCKIN PATHETIC.....

KISE USED TO BEAT MY ASS.....??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOUR FUNNY.......VERY FUNNY...... WHERE IS THIS COMING FROM.....??

AYE WHO GOT THE YOU MADD NIGGUH PICTURE....??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... YOU FUCKED UP KID..... WE COULD MAKE THIS ONE ON ONE, OR WE COULD BRING ALOT OF DRAMA......THE CHOICE IS YOURS CHUMP/.......

DARE AND DUNE, FALL BACK..... HE'S A BIG BOY, WITH LITTLE TEETH.... HE CAN HANDLE HIS OWN.....

AND IF YOU REALLY WANT TO GO HARD, NIGGUHS COULD WAIT AT MOMS CRIB TILL YOU COME OUT....OR YOU STILL HIDING IN PILSEN....?? YOU AROUND, YEA YOU AROUND THE SAFE ZONE'S........

OH YEA, JUST LIKE YOU GOT CHASED OFF THE METRA AT J.P. AND RAN RIGHT TO THE WHIP WITH JET......?? HE TOLD YOU DO NOT GO TO MY CAR..... AND GOT EVERYONE POPPED....

REAL FUNNY WHEN THIS BITCH ASS NIGGA NAME GETS POPPED AFTER WE WERE DOING A ROOF OFF THE RED. HE TOOK TOO FUCKING LONG CUZ HE'S A WEAK ASS WRITER TO BEGIN WITH.

THEN AFTER A MONTH OF BEING IN THE CLEAR, NAME TOOK HIS SWEET ASS DEAL AND THEN I GET MY JOB RAIDED!!!!!

DUDE IM GONNA FUCK U UP, U CANT USE A PHONE. A PRIVATE MESSAGE

NIGGA I FUCKED UR BUSTDOWN BABY MAMA, THEN U PICKED UP MY SCRAPS

KISER USED TO BEAT UR BITCH ASS,AND I STILL GOT U IN CAB. U RODE MY FUCKING COAT TAILS

U DONT EVEN CHILL WITH CREW.

U BOMB WITH SHORTIES AND TOYS RECOGNIZE THAT BITCH

THIS SHIT IS DEAD.

I DONT CHILL WITH CREW...? RIGHT, I GOT MAD LOVE FOR THE CREW, ITS YOU THAT I GOT A PROBLEM WITH.....

AND I GOT PRIORITIES TO TAKE CARE OF UNLIKE YOU.......

LITTLE TOOTH-SAME STYLE-RUN AWAY FROM FIGHTS- MOM CAN I LIVE WITH YOU AGAIN- WHO GOT THAT DIESEL- UH OH GOT FINDA A HALFWAY HOUSE- HIDING FROM GOLF- GOTTA LIE TO KICK IT- SMELLING LIKE ZOO DUST- YEA NAME IS HERE RIGHT NOW- PHONE TAP- PRIMECO PHONE HAVING- YES I WOULD LIKE TO USE THIS COMPUTER FOR 45 MINUTES AT MY LOCAL LIBRARY- I GOT SHAMPOO AND BODY WASH- 2 FOR THE FIN SELLING- THE LIST COULD GO ON.........

TELL EVERYONE HOW YOU MAKE IT A PROIRITY TO WAKE UP EARLY TO SELL BODY WASH AND SHAMPOO TO POSTAL WORKERS.......HAHAHAHAHAHA..... THAT WHY HE HAD TAGS DOWNTOWN FELLAS..... HE WAS OUT THERE SLANGING SOAP, ON SOME FIGHT CLUB SHIT.....

SO WHAT I CUFFED BIKES.... NIGGUH YOU SNOOZE YOU SNOOZE..... I RATHER SELL BIKES THAN SELL SOAP....FUCKIN SCHMUCK....STEP YO GAME UP....!!

ONE ON ONE, HOLLA AT ME P.M. ME THE LOCATION, HOW EVER YOU WANT TO DO THIS.....

OR YOU WANT TO GET CAUGHT SLEEPIN....?

THE CHOICE IS YOURS.......

IM OUT THIS BITCH, GOTTA GO TO WORK....AND NOT SELL SOAP......:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU SUBURB BITCH...!!

REAL FUNNY WHEN THIS BITCH ASS NIGGA NAME GETS POPPED AFTER WE WERE DOING A ROOF OFF THE RED. HE TOOK TOO FUCKING LONG CUZ HE'S A WEAK ASS WRITER TO BEGIN WITH.

THEN AFTER A MONTH OF BEING IN THE CLEAR, NAME TOOK HIS SWEET ASS DEAL AND THEN I GET MY JOB RAIDED!!!!!

DUDE IM GONNA FUCK U UP, U CANT USE A PHONE. A PRIVATE MESSAGE

NIGGA I FUCKED UR BUSTDOWN BABY MAMA, THEN U PICKED UP MY SCRAPS

KISER USED TO BEAT UR BITCH ASS,AND I STILL GOT U IN CAB. U RODE MY FUCKING COAT TAILS

U DONT EVEN CHILL WITH CREW.

U BOMB WITH SHORTIES AND TOYS RECOGNIZE THAT BITCH

THIS SHIT IS DEAD.

YOU GOT POPPED CAUSE YOU DID STRAIGHT LETTERS BITCH...!! AND YOU PUT US ON FILE.....THINK ABOUT THAT ONE HOMO.......:lol: :lol: :huh: :huh: :confused: :confused: :confused:

STOP ACTING BRAND NEW.....!!

He was taken into custody. Area #3 Detectives J. Modelski and C. Reyes obtained evidence indicated Robert Ray was involved in the graffiti incident, and after being mirandized he admitted to being on the scene at the time of the incident when Ortega spray painted the wall at Gold Star Memorial Park.

SHIT CANT GET MORE REAL.....?!?!?!?!?!?!!!

NEXT TIME YOU GET POPPED, ONE WORD

''LAWYER''......

YOU SHOULD TRY IT SOMETIME......IT HELPS....!!

OH AND THIS WAS AFTER I TRICKED.

SO Y WERE U BOMBING WITH ME? DIDNT THINK MUCH THEN

I'M A FUCKIN INTERNET BITCH THAT DOESN'T KNOW WHAT CAPS LOCK IS FOR.

CMK TO EVANGELION

*Fixed. U Mad, d00d?

And seriously, you're hilarious. Thanks for the laughs. Good to know we stay on your mind. :lol:

Some soap opera shit up in here, for real!!

He was taken into custody. Area #3 Detectives J. Modelski and C. Reyes obtained evidence indicated Robert Ray was involved in the graffiti incident, and after being mirandized he admitted to being on the scene at the time of the incident when Ortega spray painted the wall at Gold Star Memorial Park.

SHIT CANT GET MORE REAL.....?!?!?!?!?!?!!!

NEXT TIME YOU GET POPPED, ONE WORD

''LAWYER''......

YOU SHOULD TRY IT SOMETIME......IT HELPS....!!

You believe this bullshit?? that's dumb. 5.0 will tell you anything to get you to turn on your boy. Pigs make shit up all the time to turn niggas against each other and in this case it is working. Ya'll used to be the dynamic duo, straight smashed shit together as a team, now look at what they done to u, it's working. Don't let them win. Kill this bullshit.....

DUNE FALL BACK.......HUNH???........YOU MUST HAVE MIS UNDERSTOOD ME SAYING

CALL ME...OR KILL THE NOISE......BUT I REPEAT IF YOU WANNA MAKE IT SEEM LIKE SUMN ELSE

WE CAN......I DONT EVEN USE YOUR GET UP ON HERE MR ENAMEL.....SO ON SOME REAL

LOW KEY SHIT ALL THE SHIT YOU SAYING IS (TRICKING)....POSTN THAT MANS WHERE ABOUTS AND

WHAT HE GETTIN OFF IN THE STREETS.....NOW THATS SOME HOE SHIT.....I WAS JUST TRYING TO HOLLA

CUZ WE KEPT IT ON SOME G SHIT......IT AINT NOTHIN YO

TO BRING IT.........IM JUST SAYING..........YOU KNOW THAT 95 DEGREEZ STAY WIT ME MAYNE......

SO PLEASE.....DUNE FALL BACK....NAH CHALIE.....THIS IS A JOKE COMPARED TO THE SHIT A NIGGA

CAN MAKE HAPPEN IN MY CIRCLE.........BUT AINT NO BEEF...UNLESS YOU HUNGRY!!!!!!!!..........

GUESS WHEN A NIGGA SPIT A LIL GANGSTA SHIT NIGGAZ THINK THE DOC PRESCRIBING.....NAW....

BUT IF YOU READ AND THE SHOE FITS......WEAR THAT BITCH THEN.....

You believe this bullshit?? that's dumb. 5.0 will tell you anything to get you to turn on your boy. Pigs make shit up all the time to turn niggas against each other and in this case it is working. Ya'll used to be the dynamic duo, straight smashed shit together as a team, now look at what they done to u, it's working. Don't let them win. Kill this bullshit.....

good point