*TheMidwestsBest*V2

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
hey DSD666, chicago heads run ur city and u kiss a niggaz feet when we get there.

yall niggas talk, talk, talk, and that's cool, that's what internet nerds do right? I aint gonna get into some shit talking session on 12 oz, but Chicago niggas aint runnin shit here, and you know it. and, real talk, if you're rollin back through, just pm me and let me know. like I said, xmen or not, yall came through, and made your city look weak, which aint hard I guess, considering lookin at yalls thread, that 90 percent of your shit is wack. you got anything dumb to say, feel free to pm me. I aint coming back to battle out with internet nerds.

smoke that shit post..

match it..

bump my nigga track and polacko..

fuck the hating bullshit..

come to the city and say something bet ull get treated or get ya ass shot up son..

like they say run up and get gunned up hoe.. chi city ..

BiGaTopSon...

For real ATOP bro...

Polack an Track got mad shit, and rock shit. whoever that dwhatever the fuck guy is he dont know shit. yea this thread is all shit talking, cause thats all graffiti has become, there are true people that keep it alive like POST has been doing, and as you and i try and do, but we are all egotistical assholes just putting our name on some other mothafuckers shit. so let people talk their shit cause the more people say the dumber they look.

2113! FTR! SEVEN!

COME ON NOW..... REALLY DUNE....?? IM JUST TIRED OF NIGGUHS TALKING SHIT ABOUT THIS OR THAT, AND DONT KNOW DIDLEE SHIT ABOUT CHICAGO HISTORY.....

COME CORRECT..... BEFORE THESE ''NEW'' NIGGUHS OPEN THEY FLAPS.....

I COULD GIVE A FUCK LESS BOUT HOW MANY GREY; GRAYS GRAZE..... THERE IS.... WHO CARES..... STEP YA GAME UP ON ''HISTORY'', AND LESS FLAPPIN ABOUT SOME STRAIGHT NOTTYHEAD SHIT.......

PSHH.... THIS IS WHY THIS SITE IS SUPER LAME......

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MAKE MONEY & HISTORY AND LEAVE THE LAMES BEHIND....

POST YOU STILL A TRICK....!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU SOUND MAD KID.....INTERNET UPSETTIN U........ROFL....

WHAT IT DO?????

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: HE GONNA CRY IN THE CAR.....:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nigga your WHOLE city is hurt, D-Town looking like the city America forgot about. And that shit under that looks mad hurting son. Dont come in here jocking and hating at the same time, makes you look like a nutt hugger.

HERE WE GO AGAIN...Y DA FUCK DO PEOPLE TALK SHIT ABOUT GRAFF WEN WE ON A GRAFF WEBSITE! YA NIGGAS IS STUPID AS FUK! AND FOR THEM FIN-TREYS! YA KNOW WT IT IS MAN NASTY NAS CRU BITCHS! YA AINT ON SHIT! SAM HOES ALL DAY! YA'LL NIGGAS IS LAME... NIGGAS*ARE*SOILDIERS!

Get yo thigh slappin, yee haw crackin, hillbilly steez breathe, corn chip toe nails, cousin fucking, dog head ass else where faggot!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nerds Always Suckin!!

• Like 1