*TheMidwestsBest*V2

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
YOUR JUST A WORKER AND YOUR BOSS IS MY MANZ!!!!!

ROFL.......THE SPOT IS ACTUALLY A DOPE GREEN LINE JOINT... CLOSE RANGE AND

A STREET SPOT WHICH IS WHY STIL PROBABLY WENT OVER THE FIST IM SURE.....OH

AND SHOUT OUT TO THE TDM MOBB...FOR NOT GETTIN ON HERE ON THAT RA RA...

AND TALKING CRAZY...MUCH RESPECT FOR THAT.....FUCK AROUND AND DO A FISTIL.....

AND YOU WONT STAMP ALL OF SHIT CUZ...YOU WONT COME ON KINGSTON AND FIX THAT

YOU WONT HIT THE WILD HUNNIDS 112TH AND WOO WOP....NIGGA WE SOUTH AND DEEP

SOUTH SO YO LIL SCARY ASS AINT FINNA HIT THE HOODS.....WHERE WE REMAIN....STOP LYING TO YOURSELF TO MAKE YOU LOOK TUFF.......AND ACTUALLY 3RD GRADE SPOTS ARE MY BEST....WHICH MEANS AN OLD NIGGA LIKE MYSELF AINT GOTTA ALMOST BREAK BONES TO GET TO IT NA MEAN.....BUT I AINT GOING TO GO RECKLESS ON YOU BUT I WILL SAY WATCH WHO YOU KEEP CLOSE TO YOU....WHEN NIGGAZ UNDER PRESSURE THEY TELL SUMN....SO I WILL SEE YOU SOON.....ALSO MY LIL MURDA MAMI PULLED YOUR FILE FOR ME SO IF YOU REALLY THINK ITS WHAT YOU WANT....("BRING THE BANGER")....I KEEP THE GLOCK ON MY BELT... NO "S" IMA COCK AND POP IT MYSELF.......THAT MINI MACK 11 IT WILL DO A NIGGA GOOD...RUN UP, WHAT UP, HUNH? I WISH A NIGGA WOULD.......!!! FYI...CLEAN YOUR SHIT UP YOUR A LIL SLOPPY.....AND NOT NEAT AT ALL.....UPDATE YOUR TAGS...U STILL DOING THE 92' 93 TNK

AND CCA STYLES............THEN PROCEED TO TALK SHIT..........OH AND (BRING TDMS BALLS!!!)

ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY PM ME....AND WE CAN ABRAHAM LINK FROM THERE...WHEN EVER

YOU WANT......NOW (YOUSE) HOLLA AT ME!!!!

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.........

Come on dude why are you tryng to get hard with someone seriously no one is scared . Real talk i dont have to say shit about my hood i rather keep on the low . Grow up and dont Talk about no crews cause This is apperantly is between you and me ; you talking smack about me and i dont know what your problem is but you seem to still have a obscured train of thougth .If you have a problem with me keep it between me and you .You dont even know me son and i dont recall doing shit to you ,but what ever less talking do your thing and ill do mine.

and dam the extingwishers are off the chain...aom got dem clean ones... yall other cats use the water down paint, i wouldnt suggest getting caught doing that though that would be a graff death sentence...im sure you have arroused daley. good work guys fuck this zionist regime in charge of chi, its time for a revolution!!!!

I got fire extinguishers for Sale and ready for tearing some shit up.Already loaded with paint for the low I want a bill or best offer get AT ME QUICK CAUSE CATS ARE THIRSTY TO ROCK SHIT WITH THEM.

If u want to see some graffiti...why not go outside..ride the L..ain't that the way its supposed to be?

yeah im gonna go for a nice long walk today...this is a graffiti website for people to see pictures of graffiti....no one takes you seriously so just shut up already.larry ass nigga.

I got fire extinguishers for Sale and ready for tearing some shit up.Already loaded with paint for the low I want a bill or best offer get AT ME QUICK CAUSE CATS ARE THIRSTY TO ROCK SHIT WITH THEM.

armor with no disrespect dont even do it seeling those extiwishers man

lets just be unique and let the crews that have them handel shit

then every ones going to have extinwisher tags wich i dont think you our other people would want....

Come on dude why are you tryng to get hard with someone seriously no one is scared . Real talk i dont have to say shit about my hood i rather keep on the low . Grow up and dont Talk about no crews cause This is apperantly is between you and me ; you talking smack about me and i dont know what your problem is but you seem to still have a obscured train of thougth .If you have a problem with me keep it between me and you .You dont even know me son and i dont recall doing shit to you ,but what ever less talking do your thing and ill do mine.

SHOULDNT NO MAN BE SCARED OF NO MAN.....REAL SHIT

ON SOME REAL SHHH B.......YOU CAME AT

ME ON GOON SHIT...SO I WAS LIKE OK.....LET ME

GET IN MODE....OR I CAN BE NORMAL CHILL... EITHER WAY CHALIE...

BUT FUCK ALL THIS SHIT...JUST CLOCKED MY RAISE ....AND JUST

PEEPED WHAT MY XMAS BONUS CHECK LOOKIN LIKE........

AYE BUDDY IM GOOD......

CRUISIN ON THEM 22'S GOT ME SITTIN PRETTY....

YOU SHOULD HEAR THAT ENGINE PURR HERE KITTY KITTY........

RID'N THRU THE CITY ER'BODY KNOW ME.....AND THE SUN IS

OUT....... ITS LIKE ITS SHINING ON ME............

armor with no disrespect dont even do it seeling those extiwishers man

lets just be unique and let the crews that have them handel shit

then every ones going to have extinwisher tags wich i dont think you our other people would want....

too late for that u goof ball every ones got them'lets see who will be made an example of

:innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: