*TheMidwestsBest*V2

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
halla at me yo. i took stil to the spot and i stay over east yo and the fist was already fading .

so if youse care alot about that wack ass spot youse would of already cleaned it up for him. so fuck you you stamp it and were stamping it rigth back. And stamping all your spots you got rocking and more. DOnt confront us BrinG THE BEEF ARMOR ONE

Let it be known that is a third grade spot of the green line.

YOUR JUST A WORKER AND YOUR BOSS IS MY MANZ!!!!!

ROFL.......THE SPOT IS ACTUALLY A DOPE GREEN LINE JOINT... CLOSE RANGE AND

A STREET SPOT WHICH IS WHY STIL PROBABLY WENT OVER THE FIST IM SURE.....OH

AND SHOUT OUT TO THE TDM MOBB...FOR NOT GETTIN ON HERE ON THAT RA RA...

AND TALKING CRAZY...MUCH RESPECT FOR THAT.....FUCK AROUND AND DO A FISTIL.....

AND YOU WONT STAMP ALL OF SHIT CUZ...YOU WONT COME ON KINGSTON AND FIX THAT

YOU WONT HIT THE WILD HUNNIDS 112TH AND WOO WOP....NIGGA WE SOUTH AND DEEP

SOUTH SO YO LIL SCARY ASS AINT FINNA HIT THE HOODS.....WHERE WE REMAIN....STOP LYING TO YOURSELF TO MAKE YOU LOOK TUFF.......AND ACTUALLY 3RD GRADE SPOTS ARE MY BEST....WHICH MEANS AN OLD NIGGA LIKE MYSELF AINT GOTTA ALMOST BREAK BONES TO GET TO IT NA MEAN.....BUT I AINT GOING TO GO RECKLESS ON YOU BUT I WILL SAY WATCH WHO YOU KEEP CLOSE TO YOU....WHEN NIGGAZ UNDER PRESSURE THEY TELL SUMN....SO I WILL SEE YOU SOON.....ALSO MY LIL MURDA MAMI PULLED YOUR FILE FOR ME SO IF YOU REALLY THINK ITS WHAT YOU WANT....("BRING THE BANGER")....I KEEP THE GLOCK ON MY BELT... NO "S" IMA COCK AND POP IT MYSELF.......THAT MINI MACK 11 IT WILL DO A NIGGA GOOD...RUN UP, WHAT UP, HUNH? I WISH A NIGGA WOULD.......!!! FYI...CLEAN YOUR SHIT UP YOUR A LIL SLOPPY.....AND NOT NEAT AT ALL.....UPDATE YOUR TAGS...U STILL DOING THE 92' 93 TNK

AND CCA STYLES............THEN PROCEED TO TALK SHIT..........OH AND (BRING TDMS BALLS!!!)

ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY PM ME....AND WE CAN ABRAHAM LINK FROM THERE...WHEN EVER

YOU WANT......NOW (YOUSE) HOLLA AT ME!!!!

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.........

lol this nigga bumped ark? hasnt been no ark graffiti in this thread in awhile.. thats when u know ur ill. niggas just bumpin u, no flick necessary.

we got other niggas trying to hit quota lol

we'll see who is going to put in work in this cold weather ahead.. allthe real bombers stay up and drive slow homies! rip 42. whats good frek aver suer. see u cats soon .

YUP SURE DID....SAW HIS SCRIBE....SHOCKED ME SO I SAID SUMN BOUT IT...

I ALSO HOPE YOU ARE BLACK KID......BEING AS TO HOW IMA NIGGA!!!

For all you graffitti news tune into UPTOWN in the Morning w/ MC Medina

Mon-Thurs from 9 to noon! I play nuthin but EXCLUSIVE Hip-Hop/R&B

music and news. If you like gettin a sneak peak to music that hasnt hit

the radio yet, then you should def wake Uptown in the Morning with yours

truly on SPINDATMUSIC.COM under the Hip-Hop/R&B Thread

Hey thats real talk though Doc, everyone thinks if they south of like roosevelt, they on the southside, they niggahs n crews all in the mexicano hoods, no disrespect to my latin homies, but pilsen, gage park, marquette park, all around midway is not the f-in southside, thats southwest, so yall need to stop sayin yall runnin the south.

let me see yall get up over here in englewood, or the hundreds, pocket town, anywhere the real niggas at, n put in werk, notjus a tag every other block, or blocks thats quiet as fuk n no niggahs around. hell i b seein Facts shyt ova by south chicago n stoney, he come threw the hood, but yall aint.

STEP YALL GAME UP!!