*TheMidwestsBest*V2

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT 2 DVT NIGGV BOMBING RANE FROM VTC. CHANGE UR NAME NOW CUZ I AINT GOING 2 TELL UR ASS AGAIN AND DONT START SOMETHING UR ASS WONT BE ABLE 2 FINISH... THERE IS ONLY ONE RANE ONE©1993 AND THATS ME, NMUSOUTH*CMKINGS.. FREE ROKR ONE. I WILL END YOUR HIGHSCHOOL CAREER EARLY I PROMISE YOU.. SO THOSE WHO NO DAT LIL SHIT, TELL HIM B4 HE GETS HIS HANDS CRUSHED AND WUT EVR KNEE CAP HE WANTS SHATTERED... IM DONE TYPING.........

^^^Have you noticed how ominous most his quotes are? Homie could feel something was coming...even in conversation. To flip this tragedy around though, he achieved more in his short time here than a lot of other fools still walking around, scratching their heads.

word. on many of our missions and past times in general he would be very careful not to take life for granted while i dont thin twice about pushing the line of safety.. so ironic...

the manner in which things went down for him is still so unbelievable.. he was always the first one out of a sticky situations...

still unbelievable

rest in peace always... miss u and love u dog...