*TheMidwestsBest*V2

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards...Niggas need to stop fronting on that "Get out of my neighborhood" shit...Like anybody (Including yourself) gave a flying fuck about your respective hoods prior to these out of town kids moving in...What, you guys were community activists? or worked for violence prevention programs in these hoods?? or started a block club to clean the hood you LOOOOOVE so much?! No, you were too busy cathin' mad wreck br0h or taking a back seat while the gangbangers held your neighborhood hostage...Where was all the "Get out of my neighborhood" talk then?? When these hoods were WAY more dangerous??

People in these communities have every right to be pissed regardless, the problem here is their resentment and anger is at the wrong group of people when it should be towards policy makers and real estate companies who take advantage without over site, but i guess it's never their fault right?. why are these hoods dangerous in the first place? who's pushing the guns and drugs into these hoods when it was at its worst? come on you already know.

The majority of these "hipsters" are living in these hoods because they are in school, interning, or working some shitty job until they get put on in whatever field they are trying to break into (art, photo, graphic design, etc.)..Some of you scumbags should be taking notes and start doing the same for yourselves...If you go to school or grow the fuck up and get a real job then you too could afford to stay right where you are.

are you sure about that? because there is also a lot of them who are financially well off inherently and are able to afford to work shitty jobs, afford 1500 hundred a month's rent plus college tuition.

Gentrification and Chicago, go hand in hand...Ask the Polish/Irish/Italian immigrants that lived in these neighborhoods before your parents settled here.

and why did these groups move from their neighborhoods like lilttle village and pilsen in the first place? it was because of racism, a few working class mexican or black family moves in their area and they said "oh shit.. time to get the fuck out of dodge" and in comes the segregation, i've seen this happen time and time again and im sure you have too.

you are polarizing and simplifying the shit out this subject..there is always more to this then what it appears on the surface.

/nothreadderail

stolen:

4669488494_3d0ee19066_z.jpg

5505169878_0296ea62bf_z.jpg

230153_588571905717_69600141_32876694_1503959_n.jpg

word son

Pilsen & the stockyards, way way way back was originally all German & Irish (& a lil Italian & other),

then transformed super Polish, Czech, & eastern European

which it STILL IS, today, & with lil Italy to the north. ...

but yea, it's majorly Mexican, has been since the late 60's..

but Chicago innercity, ethnic neighborhood competition

is the story of Chicago, & always will be, & is most distinctive of any NorthAmerican city

now,

pussy ass, cant fistfight to save your life, herb

trying to say you like designer graffiti spraypaint

art-fagg, know-nothings,

heavy regulation is needed for them in general

...in any city.

"you are polarizing and simplifying the shit out this subject..there is always more to this then what it appears on the surface."

No, the asshole that made the dumb ass flyer was simplifying "gentrification"...I was giving my perspective, since I was born and raised in said neighborhoods...I thought blaming "white hipsters" was painting with a pretty broad brush.

Had the flyer been produced by a white person trolling the Mexicans about driving conversion vans, saving parking spots with furniture, living in mobs in one apartment, or anything of that nature...psssh'

double standard isnt a good look either...

Its 2012 nurrgas, cant we all just hit a bong??

• Like 1

Here lies the son of Chicago, city of wind, a pitiful place

Critics talk shit behind his back and grin in his face

Theres no visible trace of teen spirit or grace

And nobody in town supports anything he creates

This shit is hater-ville, it doesn't matter that he's made of skill

Or that his beats is bangin, motherfuckers here will hate him still

Kids are runnin rampant tryin to recreate the ills

Straight killin tradition by dissin all those who try to build

MR01112.jpg

i subscribed to his thread cuz i may make a move out to chicago this spring/summer,

wanna learn the fuckin deal out yonder. school me, post the kings, the maniac bombers,

the funny shit, the history, the whole thing. i'll be checkin back regularly.

thanks in advance, stay up

toughest buffing city in the world

get ready to see your shit never ride & work overtime

violent. gangs. psycho 5-0

deep negative temps whole winter