*TheMidwestsBest*V2

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thanks to those respects for brother "DARE ACW" It means alot.... He was a True graf bomber. Insides outsides tunnelz cutty spots..a few permission walls..it was the 80'z..it was raw,it was all city... it was black white hispanic etc...it was griffen,it was jumping out of bus windows when police were coming in the front of the bus. it was running station to station on the douglas,it was cabrini green(I thought we were dead for real...2 white boys) it was wall of fame, meeting with writers from all over and dogging in chinatown afterwords...it was no laces in our Adidas sewing lee patchs we stole off the jeans in marshall fields on the tongues of our shoes, it was hopping freights, cause it was fun...it was getting high, street lights coming on,,drinking brass monkey out the bottle in the park...it was you telling me not to be anxious to tag..."you got to know when the right time to bomb is" and me falling for it..."WHEN?"..your answer..."NOW!" and stealing the best spots on the bus windows...it was always inventing new homemade markers..some leaking griffen all over the place, but got the job done...it was growing up, it was the getting locked up, and you still carving your name on the bench we were hand cuffed too...it was us getting picked up from the station by your grandparents and telling me we were going again that night....

forgive me...i miss my homie...

rest Dare.....i remember.... some homies remember too. you are not forgotten..

-Rude