*TheMidwestsBest*V2

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Graffiti in it's current state: A bunch of people run around with colorful paints and make paintings. Then they post pictures of their pretty paintings online, and them and a bunch of other guys talk about the paintings, and gossip about the artists.

I could be describing 8th grade art class somewhere just as easily huh? What a, like, total mindfuck, dude.

• Like 1

ill just let you have you lil fame homie... im not starting shit with you.. i made a suggestion and u make a dumbass remark....so just stick to your own graff and dont worry about my shit.. if my shit concerns you so much do something about if not keep it as is homie.. like i said and ill say it again im not dissin u or talkin shit.. and im not not lil ass kid thats comes on here and brags about my shit...

Atop IsMindz..

Man gets 12-year prison term for murder of artist known as SOLVE

BY TINA SFONDELES Staff Reporter tsfondeles@suntimes.com September 1, 2011 5:32P

Updated: September 1, 2011 11:36PM

Must've had a Good Lawyer

A Humboldt Park man was sentenced to 12 years in prison Thursday for the fatal stabbing of a street artist during a 2008 fight that spilled out from a Logan Square party.

A judge last month refused to convict the defendant of first-degree murder. Instead, Judge Thomas Hennelly found Kirk Tobolski, 27, guilty of second-degree murder for the June 14, 2008, switchblade slaying of Brendan Scanlon, the artist known as SOLVE.

Hennelly sentenced Tobolski to 12 years in prison, Cook County State’s Attorney’s office spokesman Andy Conklin said. “Mr. Tobolski did stab Mr. Scanlon. He did kill him,” Hennelly told supporters of both men as he announced his verdict on July 22. But he said Tobolski acted with “a sudden intense passion when provoked by Mr. Scanlon.”

The judge discounted the testimony of a witness, Joe Depre, Scanlon’s friend and the only one to testify that Tobolski had the switchblade not in his hand but in the pocket of his pants, which were so tight he could see the weapon’s outline.

At the party, Scanlon and another man attacked a guy they knew from a tussle in their apartment months before, before the two fled to an alley near Lyndale and Palmer, prosecutors said.

Scanlon and Depre were outnumbered by Tobolski and his “gang” of friends, who chased them on bicycles and a moped. Tobolski stabbed Scanlon in the alley as he was being pinned on a old sofa by another man, they said.