Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MitchThe$nitch

*TheMidwestsBest*V2

EDSK SMACKERS ON BROADWAY , IRV PK, BELMONT. EDSK spellout off red along with 5 or six other fills they did. so it dont look like they are a "fellz off ass crew" just organizing for the new year. they already came out the gate with heat this year. seen alot from them north and west side.

dam i am glad i am not some asshole who spends all day on here ..... i been up all night doin grafitti .. lol snow or not in the mid west cincy oh fuck you guys hahaha

damn it must of all got buffed by the morning then...:lol:

post some flicks and shut the fuck up.. we got ppl arguing with dem selves like a fuckin skitzo and and el haha uno u shut the fuck up yo.. all u ask if who got pics of this who got pics of that... go get dem ya self yo..

don't post flicks forums are meant to talk shit....

and flicks are meant to be shared in person.....wut the hell happened to the old school?????

:lol:

half you fucko's wouldn't even know who was who if there wasn't a 12oz....:lol: :lol:

DAMN DUDE NAME SOME MORE SPOTS...DIPSHIT.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

you're wasting valuable typing time.

ppl never can understand what it means to be secretive and underground anymore.

ERRBODY MAD

haha straight up..

no flicks because aint shit in the streets.. no one caught that big ass dtek bb.. ?? only see the bottum.. leak the transit, fuck it. :D :D :D

very true net fame is fake fame and so many of these toys be thriving and using that as a foundation for they shit..weak no doubt.but ill go get them pics so u shut the fuck up. the flick takers just aint gettin around enuff in the winter. trust me i seen mad shit from not only EDSK but others as well that not gettin flicked. i just seen EDSK making summ raw ass moves amongst others that arent gettin flickd but damn them niggas did come with the heat on what they been doing. (K)omin back up if u ask me.

best flick on this page...:D

except for the fact hes the toyest writer in x men what a disgrace how can such a good writer like true bomb with a nigga so toy it make true look like dondi

when i go to insert images it says summ url shit. i cant just post from my harddrive or camera if i alreaedy have the photos sized down to fit and ev? wtf?

except for the fact hes the toyest writer in x men what a disgrace how can such a good writer like true bomb with a nigga so toy it make true look like dondi

ur an idiot..:rolleyes:

nightmoves4.jpg[/img]EDSKsp1.jpg[/img][/img][/img]nightmoves2.jpg[/img]leanover.jpg[/img]nightmoves1.jpg[/img] To whoever was sayin edsk aint doin anything i took my camera wit me and caught a few things while out an about today sorry bout my shitty camera. got a couple other random photos too but i gotta bounce ill post more later.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now