Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MitchThe$nitch

*TheMidwestsBest*V2

yo numark265,,,your a hoe... kmc aint on shit...they been hiding since chap thought he was hard and hit dtek with a bat..but he got his already...ask obe how 35 gets down,...ya'll still a bunch of hoes still hiding out...

yo numark265,,,your a hoe... kmc aint on shit...they been hiding since chap thought he was hard and hit dtek with a bat..but he got his already...ask obe how 35 gets down,...ya'll still a bunch of hoes still hiding out...

Cry me a river, go on fix ur make-up britney.. Can't fuck wit da kid obe and that's jus da facts.....

is it true that when dtek got put into a coma it was done by 2 CMK against 20 35s outside some bar?

is it true that when dtek got put into a coma it was done by 2 CMK against 20 35s outside some bar?

2 against 20 how the fuck does that happen?

Yap Yap Yap

its funny to me because when you think of 20 jumping out on 2 you think that them 2 is gonna get fucked up not put people into comas

3686764035_0317edc5fa.jpg?v=0

this looks like some little suburban wannabe kids who only set foot in the big city while they hold their mama's hands when visiting navy pier

actually i heard the 20 guys all had guns and were shootin at the two cmks... and they caught all the bullets and threw them back and thats how dtek got in a coma...

keep holding,,,,

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

dbs.JPG.4e092455def96f6450af6d38135f47f6.JPG

actually i heard the 20 guys all had guns and were shootin at the two cmks... and they caught all the bullets and threw them back and thats how dtek got in a coma...

keep holding,,,,

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

heard it from many sources you must of been one of the 20 thats even funnier

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now