------>BAD TATTOOS<------

nxrto

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yeah, because being super original is the only important factor when deciding what kind of tattoo one might like to get :rolleyes:

that's probably the mentality of that kid up there with a black arm.

Its Clear that you dont know what you're talking about when it comes to tattoos. So I'll make it easy. The same people who think that hand and paw prints are a good "concept" also have tribal. Kanji and "only god can judge me "tattoos. Get whatever tattoo you want, I'm just telling you the company you'll be keeping.

It's called fad tattoos. Enjoy yourself.

mine is 6 years old and solid... which surprises the hell out of me, i thought it'd be gone in 2 years

and that palm shark up there is rad.

wow that is surprising

on another note, the arrogance is really funny. i knew sooner or later it would bleed into this thread.

just no escaping it

nah fist, i'm in here having fun and a laugh. if someone wants to tattoo ugly shit on em that's fine.. and i'm not saying my opinion is the right one or the only one.

for me this thread isn't really about trying to have some debate, in which one asserts the viewpoints they consider so superior about design elements in tattoos, the nuances of crafting one, what makes something aesthetically appealing or technically skilled, etc etc et cetera ad infinitum

if my tattoos were bad enough to be funny then I would 100% post them in here, but sadly they arent funny bad they are just shite, but they were me 10 years ago fuck it hat you gonna do?

but now it does make me think that having irrelevant tattoos os quite a good idea.

I want a tattoo to celebrate my son, i refuse to have his handprint, name DOB, or anything like that, all I can think ofis a real scratchy robot he drew when hee was about 3, it would obviously be childs artwork but still think it would be kinda cool

ps im sorry for rambling I dont normally drink