------>BAD TATTOOS<------

nxrto

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i think this thread is sooo funny because most of us are artists and know good work when we see it, like the above pics i bet the average person would be all "oh man those are pretty good im gonna have to check out that tattoo studio" but to us there peices of shit, and especially girls they think anything is dope, the only girls that know are artists girls, its funny cus me and my wife will be driving and see some toy ass shit and even before i say it she'll be like "damn what a waste of paint and a fuckin toy" hahaha i love it, for instance my sister got a lotus floweron her back and that shit was fuckin horrible!! she got sad cus i told her she should go get her money back, i wish i had a pick of it, but she all in love with it.........anyways sorry for the ramblingand keep the pics coming, peace

ugs-tomoffinland1.jpg

sometimes a picture is worth only 3 words.

what an idiot

AGH! THIS IS AWESOME!

This ones fake?

Aren't some of you cats tattoo artists?

This looks fake as fuck to me, if they can blow off limbs in movies they can BS a tattoo.

Also peep the youtube name is neverhidefilms, never hide is ray bans trademark or w.e, and the chick is rocking raybans and so is the other cat.

Its either bullshit or they paid dude.

Aren't some of you cats tattoo artists?

This looks fake as fuck to me, if they can blow off limbs in movies they can BS a tattoo.

Also peep the youtube name is neverhidefilms, never hide is ray bans trademark or w.e, and the chick is rocking raybans and so is the other cat.

Its either bullshit or they paid dude.

We know. It was debunked before I had even posted that. Sarcasms terrible over internet. Sorry for confusion man.

• 2 weeks later...