i still havent been able to stop laughing at this...

twinky the kid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

AHHH GOD DAMNIT!!!

hahahaha

i wouldnt feel bad for that kid with the camera if i was the biker, well i'd feel bad that his camera broke, but he was standing there trying to defend himself acting like it was his fault, dude was standing to close to the rail and got his camera smacked, so much for your prize winning shot, your fault.

i'd feel bad for the bum though, definitely buy him a 40 if hes the drinking type.

AHHH GOD DAMNIT!!!

hahahaha

i wouldnt feel bad for that kid with the camera if i was the biker, well i'd feel bad that his camera broke, but he was standing there trying to defend himself acting like it was his fault, dude was standing to close to the rail and got his camera smacked, so much for your prize winning shot, your fault.

Nah it was the bikers fault, they would have gone over that line multiple times and known right where each other were going to be. The bikers tire smacked the rail as he jumped which threw him over towards the camera.

And thats a medium format camera too. Not cheap at all.

Nah it was the bikers fault, they would have gone over that line multiple times and known right where each other were going to be. The bikers tire smacked the rail as he jumped which threw him over towards the camera.

maybe i'm blind but i dont see him hitting the rail, that kids camera however was hanging over the rail, and it looks like that would be a shitty angle anyways. the dude was doing a footplant 360, you gotta give him some space to spin that shit. unless hes got some wide ass fish eye. i dont know much about cameras, but i still say the kid was to close, either way shit happens. thats part of biking/skating/whatever.

they would have gone over that line multiple times and known right where each other were going to be.[/size] The bikers tire smacked the rail as he jumped which threw him over towards the camera.

That's exactly why it was the idiot camera guys fault for being so fucking close.

If I was the dude on the bike and the camera guy tried to blame that shit on me I'd laugh in his face.

this is true, a cop at my high school told me.

:D

I saw a news link about Delaware cracking down on graffiti and they were following this state trooper around some chill spot.

He picked up an empty Montana can and pointed out that none of the cans on the ground have tips on them because the graffiti vandals keep them as a badge of honor/suiveneer for every can that they empty. :lol: