Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
twinky the kid

i still havent been able to stop laughing at this...

or how about this one ...

"OH WAIT..... IT'S BROKEN?"

and you can tell he looks up at the kid who was filming like a fucking deer in headlights like he's got no idea what is going on.

AHHH GOD DAMNIT!!!

hahahaha

i wouldnt feel bad for that kid with the camera if i was the biker, well i'd feel bad that his camera broke, but he was standing there trying to defend himself acting like it was his fault, dude was standing to close to the rail and got his camera smacked, so much for your prize winning shot, your fault.

i'd feel bad for the bum though, definitely buy him a 40 if hes the drinking type.

haha possibly, but touche..

i've met bums who weren't drinking when i was kicking it with them, which doesn't mean shit, but im not gonna assume the dude drinks just cause he's a bum.

AHHH GOD DAMNIT!!!

hahahaha

i wouldnt feel bad for that kid with the camera if i was the biker, well i'd feel bad that his camera broke, but he was standing there trying to defend himself acting like it was his fault, dude was standing to close to the rail and got his camera smacked, so much for your prize winning shot, your fault.

Nah it was the bikers fault, they would have gone over that line multiple times and known right where each other were going to be. The bikers tire smacked the rail as he jumped which threw him over towards the camera.

And thats a medium format camera too. Not cheap at all.

have you ever met a bum who wasn't "the drinking type?!?"

yes, its called heroin.

or crack.

or crystal meth.

Nah it was the bikers fault, they would have gone over that line multiple times and known right where each other were going to be. The bikers tire smacked the rail as he jumped which threw him over towards the camera.

maybe i'm blind but i dont see him hitting the rail, that kids camera however was hanging over the rail, and it looks like that would be a shitty angle anyways. the dude was doing a footplant 360, you gotta give him some space to spin that shit. unless hes got some wide ass fish eye. i dont know much about cameras, but i still say the kid was to close, either way shit happens. thats part of biking/skating/whatever.

they would have gone over that line multiple times and known right where each other were going to be.[/size] The bikers tire smacked the rail as he jumped which threw him over towards the camera.

That's exactly why it was the idiot camera guys fault for being so fucking close.

If I was the dude on the bike and the camera guy tried to blame that shit on me I'd laugh in his face.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now