Wut Are You Listening To 2009ish

hatetown

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rolling nowhere.... You will let the pimp c slide??? are you kidding me. Pimp C is the shit. He has perfect delivery and he is just the shit. He produced all of the UGK album's and then blessed the beats with his vocals. You my friend need to actually LISTEN to Pimp C, before making a comment like that. R.I.P. Chad Butler.

Why are you assuming I've never listened to him? I'm from houston its kind of impossible to not hear that shit whilst chillin with folks at some point... yeeeah. I was gonna comment on the r kelly but I've already had that drunken argument with her a few times. Hahah... I honestly don't care what people listen to I just talk a little trash to get people worked up now and then. I listen to just about everything EXCEPT r&b...

rolling nowhere.... You will let the pimp c slide??? are you kidding me. Pimp C is the shit. He has perfect delivery and he is just the shit. He produced all of the UGK album's and then blessed the beats with his vocals. You my friend need to actually LISTEN to Pimp C, before making a comment like that. R.I.P. Chad Butler.