Wut Are You Listening To 2009ish

hatetown

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fuck municipal waste, i stopped caring about them when they stopped caring about their fans having fun at their shows and booking the gayest shit ever with bands like lamb of god. like fucking yeah, i'm a municipal waste fan, what's the band i want to see then play with? not fucking lamb of god, that's for fucking sure, and i sure as fuck don't want to pay lamb of god prices to see them (20 bucks plus). plus they're the biggest weed posers in the fucking world, i like it when the bands stand behind the shit they CONSTANTLY sing songs about. it'd be one thing if it was only one or two songs where they mentioned weed for a second, but their first few albums were nothing but that shit. their first few albums were AWESOME though. they started to suck when dave joined though, they turned from thrash band to psudo-metalcore bullshit in no time flat.

however, this band stayed fucking awesome until the end.

rambo.jpg

fuck municipal waste, i stopped caring about them when they stopped caring about their fans having fun at their shows and booking the gayest shit ever with bands like lamb of god. like fucking yeah, i'm a municipal waste fan, what's the band i want to see then play with? not fucking lamb of god, that's for fucking sure, and i sure as fuck don't want to pay lamb of god prices to see them (20 bucks plus). plus they're the biggest weed posers in the fucking world, i like it when the bands stand behind the shit they CONSTANTLY sing songs about. it'd be one thing if it was only one or two songs where they mentioned weed for a second, but their first few albums were nothing but that shit. their first few albums were AWESOME though. they started to suck when dave joined though, they turned from thrash band to psudo-metalcore bullshit in no time flat.

however, this band stayed fucking awesome until the end.

rambo.jpg

i cant get into municipal waste, but im feeling cannibis corpse.

98_arntor.jpg

freezing to death would fucking suck.

Archived