*Well*Known*Threat*

ibhodweknow

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey fat ass you still there bitch told you you aint shit you just a fat tall hillbilly fucken joke along with she thang come on nikka.ill smash like a insect bitch.talking all your shit and now you stay quiet,get your partnahs on here to nikka..

I know these bitches/pigs are trolling for info....bad!!! But there all empty threats!!!

you stay in the same spots!!! I GET AROUND!!!! You will never know where im really at unless you get at me ill meet up ANytime...I feed all yall fake info to eep you on your toes!!! Who's playin Who...But really Your girl knows...This big nigga swings a big hammer!!! You get second hand info from a StupidBitch that makes more shit up then any graff lame out there, and runs and never fights fare!!! We never claimed to be gangsters you can qoute that.....we just claim to handle ANY problem that comes across our path!!!! Your just ANother washed up S.J. crew tryin to make a rep, How may crews we taken out??? And i mean real crews that get up in multiple city's!!!!! So why you got beef anyways i thought you guys squashed it last time i heard!!! Go do some graff or something!!!

Archived