*Well*Known*Threat*

ibhodweknow

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wktoy is a pussy krew....

when your in sf holler at any of the WKT'S in the city and you could test that theory..

i dont know shit about what goes in san jose but i do know my niggas in the city..san francisco...

your just like all these cats who hate us..but you cant stay off our thread, you cant keep the name out your mouth, and you will stay typing behind the computer screen..

everytime you girls do that you furthmore proove that you dont bomb and your jealous..simple as that

WKT stays on all your minds.

when your in sf holler at any of the WKT'S in the city and you could test that theory..

i dont know shit about what goes in san jose but i do know my niggas in the city..san francisco...

your just like all these cats who hate us..but you cant stay off our thread, you cant keep the name out your mouth, and you will stay typing behind the computer screen..

everytime you girls do that you furthmore proove that you dont bomb and your jealous..simple as that

WKT stays on all your minds.

YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT GOES ON WITH YOUR CREW IN SAN JOSE THO......AFTER ALL IT IS ORIGINALLY A SJ CREW.....SO FOR YOU TO SAY THAT YOU DONT KNOW WHAT GOES ON OVER HERE IS KINDA DUMB..........

I KNOW I WOULD REALLY WANT TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF SHIT IF I KEEP HEARING DUDES IN MY CREW ARE PUSSY......BUT REALLY ITS JUST MOSTLY TALK SAN JOSE IS A JUMP STYLE CITY.....RARELY DO KATS GO ONE ON ONE.....JUST JUMP YOU N MAKE YOU WANA GO OUT N CATCH THEM SLIPPIN N JUMP'EM BACK.......BUT FA REAL...........

YOU SHOULD KNOW WHATS GOING ON........

JUS SAYIN

LOL wow a huge paragraph response for a THREE WORD SENTENCE! really! cmon snitchcity get off the computer you take this shit way too serius.

onoff1_wideweb__470x281,0.jpg

and IM A E-thug?? HOW? i never threatened to beat anybody up or said that im gangster. i just make fun of you and talk about your sister eating my poop on camera. im a troll not a e-thug get it straight.

LOL wow a huge paragraph response for a THREE WORD SENTENCE! really! cmon snitchcity get off the computer you take this shit way too serius.

onoff1_wideweb__470x281,0.jpg

and IM A E-thug?? HOW? i never threatened to beat anybody up or said that im gangster. i just make fun of you and talk about your sister eating my poop on camera. im a troll not a e-thug get it straight.

hahahha..delirium the ethug proves himself once again...

keep hiding little girl..

and you trying yourself doesnt make you sick...your a herb for that shit hahahhahah..

why do you come on here when you dont even write graffiti kid??

ps...learn how to spell bro..your fuckin stupid..you need to pay attention in school..

YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT GOES ON WITH YOUR CREW IN SAN JOSE THO......AFTER ALL IT IS ORIGINALLY A SJ CREW.....SO FOR YOU TO SAY THAT YOU DONT KNOW WHAT GOES ON OVER HERE IS KINDA DUMB..........

I KNOW I WOULD REALLY WANT TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF SHIT IF I KEEP HEARING DUDES IN MY CREW ARE PUSSY......BUT REALLY ITS JUST MOSTLY TALK SAN JOSE IS A JUMP STYLE CITY.....RARELY DO KATS GO ONE ON ONE.....JUST JUMP YOU N MAKE YOU WANA GO OUT N CATCH THEM SLIPPIN N JUMP'EM BACK.......BUT FA REAL...........

YOU SHOULD KNOW WHATS GOING ON........

JUS SAYIN

i worry about myself and the present. not trivial bullshit said by kids who dont like us but yet find there way on here and energy to talk shit behind a screen..

delirium you know what im takin about buddy...your the best example of a jealous toy who cant keep us of your mind..all those dick refrences??? you gay nigga..for real for real..hahahha

Archived