Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Swindle

THE AUSTRALIA MEET UP/WHATEVER ELSE THREAD VERSION 2.0

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My girl found the show and thought I'd like it because what he's doing is exactly what my goals are. Hugh isn't the star, its a chef Paul West, Hugh sort of gets the ball rolling with Paul.

Highly entertaining and a somewhat educational. Its also amusing for me, a Yank, to laugh at how you guys say 'produce' every few minutes.

There's been a big kick on 'local produce' because of the rape and pillage that has occurred due to monopoly style supermarkets.

Show probably won't get a lot of air time in Australia for exactly that reason.

That was a given, but this was my favourite comment;

Mirvac's head of development, John Carfi, said the success of the complex was dependent on it being convenient, accessible and "a place where people want to gather to shop, enjoy a coffee, a meal or simply catch up with friends”

Yes, the success of the businesses will rely on customers going there. Genius.

NSW has some of the highest-potency marijuana in the world, the first Australian research to measure the chemical composition of cannabis seizures has found.

Experts fear increasingly high levels of the psychoactive chemical THC in cannabis could be putting users at risk of developing mental health problems and dependency.

Nearly half of the marijuana samples seized in NSW contained such a high level of the psychoactive chemical THC that in some international jurisdictions they would qualify as being a ''hard'' drug, the study, produced by the National Drug and Alcohol Research Centre, study found.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/the-straight-dope-marijuana-in-nsw-is-among-strongest-in-the-world-20130725-2qnes.html#ixzz2a6m3IbhR

• Like 1